Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2014, 11:55 PM
Banned

i wouldnt go about blackmailing people either. im guessing your attempt failed andthats why we have this post
Old 05-15-2014, 11:56 PM
Kobold

FBSS + Red Dragon Tooth + GFG = 26k alone... I didn't list every item because of the time lapse since I last logged in, it's hard to remember every slot and alternative slot item... not to mention bags full of cow and cure pots, etc.

Even if the number was 50k - does it matter?
Old 05-15-2014, 11:59 PM
Banned

Nihilum scum

So many chins, so much evil.
Old 05-16-2014, 12:00 AM
Planar Protector

got prof?
Old 05-16-2014, 12:04 AM
Kobold

FULL RETARD
Last edited by Psykes; 05-16-2014 at 12:08 AM..
Old 05-16-2014, 12:04 AM
Banned

this does not surprise me; raenys would always randomly ask me to borrow items with a promise to return them and when i would refuse, he would verbally harass me and often include death threats

disgusting, looks like i made the right call
Old 05-16-2014, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

Modus, you attempted to blackmail Nihilum officers without any proof asking for 100k worth of gear.

There are a few issues here including ownership, as you mentioned it is a shared account. What character did you use to farm the items acquired on this shared character?

Due to the holes in your post, I would be more inclined to believe this is an attempt at trolling the forums or defaming Nihilum for a matter that is dubious at best.

If this is legitimate, it should always be handled via the petition forums as there are most likely 2 sides to a story and it should not be a public affair unless it was a clear act done in malice. For example if you acquired an AON through DKP and loaned it to a guildy only to have them never return it on request even though that was the initial agreement. In your post, there is only mention that the character is level 8, and I do not believe you can farm for gear worth that much in trades until at least level 30.
Old 05-16-2014, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

Sadly this kind of behavior is encouraged in Nilly.
Old 05-16-2014, 12:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this does not surprise me; raenys would always randomly ask me to borrow items with a promise to return them and when i would refuse, he would verbally harass me and often include death threats

disgusting, looks like i made the right call
show proof
Old 05-16-2014, 12:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Modus, you attempted to blackmail Nihilum officers without any proof asking for 100k worth of gear.

There are a few issues here including ownership, as you mentioned it is a shared account. What character did you use to farm the items acquired on this shared character?

Due to the holes in your post, I would be more inclined to believe this is an attempt at trolling the forums or defaming Nihilum for a matter that is dubious at best.

If this is legitimate, it should always be handled via the petition forums as there are most likely 2 sides to a story and it should not be a public affair unless it was a clear act done in malice. For example if you personally farmed a fungi or Tstaff and loaned it to a guildy only to have them never return it on request even though that was the initial agreement. In your post, there is only mention that the character is level 8, and I do not believe you can farm for gear worth that much in trades until at least level 30.
did not read

most likely propaganda to convince people that nihilum is not a guild founded by players who themselves have a GM proven history of stripping/deleting accounts and often encourage people to behave in such a way
Closed Thread