Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 10:21 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I was on Tunare for most of my time playing EQ.

I Was also in a guild with divine in it. i remember our cleric Wonderous (been thinking about that guys name for a while now) he always played with a bard (cant remember her name) and someone else that was a volcal player.

Im surprised i remeber the name wonderous though, was that the guild divine crusade? i was in that guild as a mage named Farkle for forever, or was that on povar... hell i cant remember anymore.
Old 07-29-2011, 10:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farkle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was on Tunare for most of my time playing EQ.

I Was also in a guild with divine in it. i remember our cleric Wonderous (been thinking about that guys name for a while now) he always played with a bard (cant remember her name) and someone else that was a volcal player.

Im surprised i remeber the name wonderous though, was that the guild divine crusade? i was in that guild as a mage named Farkle for forever, or was that on povar... hell i cant remember anymore.
There was both a Divine Crusade and Divine Light on Tunare. DC was more of a raiding guild that appeared in Velious and didnt really start to shine till Omens.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:33 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phallax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was both a Divine Crusade and Divine Light on Tunare. DC was more of a raiding guild that appeared in Velious and didnt really start to shine till Omens.
that would have been the guild i was talking about and in, Divine Light, spent most of my time there until i moved to Poo var with my buddies.

I played one of the triplets, with 1 half brother lol. We were Harkle, Darkle, Farkle Jackson 2 DE mages and 1 DE chanter, and we had a friend Masko Jackson a troll shamman that would play with us.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

I was on Tunare after E`ci was merged with it wth the Arete guild. I quit for good around 2006 I think after a failed merger with ... some guild and alot of people just dropping and joining Talisman.

Elandrea N`Thex - Shadowknight
Old 07-29-2011, 02:05 PM
Fire Giant

i was dragon knights elite > sisterhood (lol) > zizzer > Tide > Holy Alliance > Stars

i'm pretty sure i was the only non-HK member in that guild. i had a notepad filled with all the most common hk speak la~~~~

wish i could remember more now than lang liu and lang chai (or something)
Old 07-30-2011, 12:34 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Trenqil! long time, how have you been? I havent played on the live servers in 6 months. Ended my time in Talisman and they merged with another guild. THe population just shrinks and shrinks.
Ive been playing some on the emulator as March or Grud.
Log in! look me up, I'm hanging out with Vordan , Raynrace, and Auriliuss. We plan on joining up with Shaere if we ever get serious enough about it.

Cya, Durg.
Old 07-30-2011, 03:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phallax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe you're way off here on your Tunare history here Phallzoric. I don't think DC popped up until Luclinish and popped into the raid scene pretty big in PoP when they were second getting into elementals. But its ok, I hear you got abused by the trees so badly back in Velious I would suspect that you try to block out a lot of the memories from that era.

Also when did Grunties play on this server?

Jenjen - what was your char in Zizzer? And was it Rovaldi / Boston era Zizzer or whatever came after that? Can't remember if it was somebody else leading or it was Rovaldi on another char, but I just remember the guild sort of died at one point (when I left myself) then popped back up.
Old 07-30-2011, 04:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe you're way off here on your Tunare history here Phallzoric. I don't think DC popped up until Luclinish and popped into the raid scene pretty big in PoP when they were second getting into elementals. But its ok, I hear you got abused by the trees so badly back in Velious I would suspect that you try to block out a lot of the memories from that era.

Also when did Grunties play on this server?

Jenjen - what was your char in Zizzer? And was it Rovaldi / Boston era Zizzer or whatever came after that? Can't remember if it was somebody else leading or it was Rovaldi on another char, but I just remember the guild sort of died at one point (when I left myself) then popped back up.
DC was around in Velious, I remember them forming. Maybe they were the 2nd US guild but they were far from the 2nd lol.

Grunties has played on this server for a while. Not everyone uses their actual names bro.

Just because you dont know about it doesnt mean it doesnt exist.
Old 07-30-2011, 04:41 PM
Fire Giant

Divine Crusade was around pre luclin for sure - well....im 90% sure anyway!!

yeah was boston era zizzer, kind of mid kunark when i joined them. Boston...heh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I came to tunare with shannow/hamrok/ashana from a uk community called wireplay - but i was in school at the time and never got into it as much as they evidently did. Still, good times.
Old 07-30-2011, 04:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenJen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Divine Crusade was around pre luclin for sure - well....im 90% sure anyway!!

yeah was boston era zizzer, kind of mid kunark when i joined them. Boston...heh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I came to tunare with shannow/hamrok/ashana from a uk community called wireplay - but i was in school at the time and never got into it as much as they evidently did. Still, good times.
Hammie still plays on the mac server! He cant get p99 to work right on his PC or hed play here with us =(
Closed Thread