Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 06:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilkean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody reads a fucking thing you say or cares about it, you should seriously take my advice and just shut the fuck up
Says the person who has responded twice to said person no one cares about or reads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Old 04-12-2011, 07:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also wehrmacht you are literally one of the most perma-butthurt people i've ever seen on the internet. you got griefed in everquest by heresy like two years ago, get over it and stop acting like benny rz (who literally just copies and pastes the same images/word vomit in every post he makes).
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-12-2011, 07:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSmedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude you played for such a short while, you talk a bit talk, but you clearly didn't walk the big walk on vztz. GM Confirmed and sanctioned that you facepalmed hard on that server and ended up quitting cause you couldn't compete.

Stop bringing heresy up, they won, you lost, simple as that. Give it another go on RED99 and lets see what happens.
lets do this/handpicked> heresy
Old 04-12-2011, 07:03 AM
Banned

/the dream team >
Old 04-12-2011, 07:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilkean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody reads a fucking thing you say or cares about it, you should seriously take my advice and just shut the fuck up
lol why u so mad bro? didnt get a purple pixel?
Old 04-12-2011, 11:37 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSmedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fail troll is fail, random bluebie re-register as a famous vztz persona and trash the red99 idea.
No, that's real Rodney/Cancerface. I can easily spot a Vigg or Rodney post from a mile away.

Quote:
Dude you played for such a short while, you talk a bit talk, but you clearly didn't walk the big walk on vztz. GM Confirmed and sanctioned that you facepalmed hard on that server and ended up quitting cause you couldn't compete.

Stop bringing heresy up, they won, you lost, simple as that. Give it another go on RED99 and lets see what happens.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-12-2011, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancerface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1: The EQ PVP Community is utter dogshit If you think catering to PvE players is a pain in the ass wait until you get a taste of the festering shitstains that call themselves people start to suck your bandwidth tit. EQ PVP players are just fucked up people, who will hack, exploit and complain the entire time they play on your server, all the while donating nothing. Not only will this virus of a community eventually cannibalize themselves by shitting on all of the hard work that gets put into said server, new players will be griefed the fuck off the server faster than Gnar can slam a syringe in his ass and throw up 325 with his tiny hands.

2: Kringe is going to play on your server This narcissistic hill billy will waste ungodly hours trying to find ways to destroy the server to compensate for his low intelligence quotient and god awful real life. He is known to black male server staff and also known for DNS hacks and distributing godly MQ builds to everyone.

3: The last thing these fucking retards need is a server to enable them I'm seriously sick of fitting the bill for their unemployment checks and government subsidized housing. It's bad enough that hardworking people like me have to pay for 90% of the state of Louisiana to sit on their porches and drink malt liquor, let's not add a twenty career virgin's to our deficit either.

I've played EQ PvP since 99' and spent quite a bit of time on VZTZ. Trust me on this one and scrap this shit before you have the same regrets everyone else had who tried to make an enjoyable EQ PVP experience.
said by Cancerface, the most infamous mq-user and bigmouth ever seen in norrath
Old 04-12-2011, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

seeing tags like "eq pvp unbalanced" makes me laugh. everyone starting on a pvp server can freely choose to play an OP or totaly shit class.

some people like it hard (more rewarding), some like it easy (sucks, for me at least)...and thats why eq pvp is still the best gaming experiecence out there

unbalanced = win
Old 04-12-2011, 11:54 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancerface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2: Kringe is going to play on your server This narcissistic hill billy will waste ungodly hours trying to find ways to destroy the server to compensate for his low intelligence quotient and god awful real life. He is known to black male server staff and also known for DNS hacks and distributing godly MQ builds to everyone.
Best part of this thread.

Jaldir - 16 Erudite Shadowknight
<Still Waters>

Greenwich - 4 Gnome Magician
Old 04-12-2011, 11:56 AM
Fire Giant

Wow somebody is a control freak. If they want pvp, let em play. Who gives a rat's ass. You don't have to participate.

"Life's short and hard like a body building elf."
Closed Thread