Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2015, 03:25 PM
Kobold

And the only reason I have ever came up with this is because myself as well as others have had bad run ins with TD on several occasions. yes they are undergeared but there's not much you can do when there are 6-8 of them griefing people that they decide they dont like. I have a friend that recently was griefed by almost 2 groups of them just because he was grouped with one of the groups and then booted from the group so another TD could join them, after he was in this group for more than 2 hours and then after he is kicked he is griefed out of zone by a bunch of "homeless" people because he did not carry the tag of TD
Old 11-09-2015, 04:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinnah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And the only reason I have ever came up with this is because myself as well as others have had bad run ins with TD on several occasions. yes they are undergeared but there's not much you can do when there are 6-8 of them griefing people that they decide they dont like. I have a friend that recently was griefed by almost 2 groups of them just because he was grouped with one of the groups and then booted from the group so another TD could join them, after he was in this group for more than 2 hours and then after he is kicked he is griefed out of zone by a bunch of "homeless" people because he did not carry the tag of TD
Bullshit. No way someone this dumb has any friends. Or a special needs teacher has started a platinum farming business with a bunch of 5th graders.

Anyway fuck you. Pras to Thunderdome, lauka and all the fine people of TD.
Old 11-09-2015, 05:11 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinnah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have to be joking me. Griefed by Thunderdome on several occasions? Yeah, screw that PvP guild with a 0.21 K/D ratio that is going around griefing people constantly. They are big meanies.

Go play Blue, you moron.
Old 11-09-2015, 05:23 PM
Skeleton

I find it hard to believe that thunderdome fielded 2 groups to grief someone.. Most thunderdome players don't even know when they are being attacked so to think of them mounting a grief offense is pretty strange.. Thunderdome is a collection of very green players, there doesn't need to be a guild made to hunt them, you can just dot them from the shadows and they will continue to pve until around the second yellow text, then they gate.
Old 11-09-2015, 05:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by reechee3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it hard to believe that thunderdome fielded 2 groups to grief someone.. Most thunderdome players don't even know when they are being attacked so to think of them mounting a grief offense is pretty strange.. Thunderdome is a collection of very green players, there doesn't need to be a guild made to hunt them, you can just dot them from the shadows and they will continue to pve until around the second yellow text, then they gate.
See you are underestimating them. Your first mistake they have teeth they just don't show them! I saw a pack of them take down a griefer there was blood everywhere. They just kept attacking him with their fine steel swords. Trying to make him cry for help to attract his friends. They wounded him let him think he would make it to zone and finished him just out of reach. Seriously I swear. I still have nightmares about it and cannot go into a pet shop that sells small furries unless someone is there to hold my hands.
Old 11-10-2015, 02:51 AM
Banned

Join if you want no PVP and for officers to cuck u , because they don't know how to raid
Old 11-10-2015, 03:59 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
shitthatdidnthappen.txt
Old 11-11-2015, 04:55 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Good luck finding two full groups of TD together. If they did actually grief you, which nobody believes, then you probably deserved it. Its a pvp server. Once the tables are turned you start crying?
Old 11-11-2015, 05:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by deian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good luck finding two full groups of TD together. If they did actually grief you, which nobody believes, then you probably deserved it. Its a pvp server. Once the tables are turned you start crying?
They are a bunch of Panda bears they look all cute and cuddly until your not looking then they bite your ear off! They just have you fooled. He posted he was attacked by 2 groups on the internet so it must be true.
Old 11-11-2015, 06:52 PM
Banned

would only approve if a mandatory vanilla only items for the hunter guild equipment/inventory.
Closed Thread