Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

when you kill someone on red, you should get 30secs of being able to corpse drag their body.
Old 11-30-2011, 04:33 PM
Banned

i wonder how many retards i can trick by /corpse'ing their bodies into the walkthrough walls in freeport
Old 11-30-2011, 07:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The OP seems to only attack douchebags or people from douchebag guilds. I see some Blood Money in there, and I know Feppy and Lupin have been known to attack people without provocation. Vilil is from Fish Bait too, so what do you expect to happen to him? I say good work.
That is totally the point of this post. This isn't even half the kills I've gotten, more like a tenth. These kills are on douchebags who are either wearing the tag of douchebags or have done something to get on my kos list. Your guild runs through a lowbie zone shouting, "If Blood Money sees you, you're on a corpse run." Well, fuck that shit, if I see Buttsex Money, Buttsex Money is on a corpse run. Same shit with Imaginary Faggots, Flowers of Homosex, Fag Bait, and Ocean of Queers. As a guild, you either should sort out the trash and lay down the rules of who you pvp, and if the rest of the server finds that objectionable, you'll know when you receive a tell to the effect of, "Word to your bind point." Followed by "You are engulfed in darkness." and "Loading, please wait."

I'm not a random pk, and I don't get all butthurt if I get killed either. The people in these guilds have given me excellent reason to pvp all the freakin' time, and I love it! I thought one would have to be a random to get into a lot of pvp, but hell, these four guilds have given me so many targets! The only guilds that haven't attacked without cause are Holocaust and Spear of the Nation. There have been a couple smaller guilds that I don't count into the equation, but seriously, I thought Holocaust was gonna be the biggest douchebags on the server...they've had several occasions to really screw me over and have totally passed on it. Every time. Spear of the Nation is anti-pk and seem cool. I don't hunt down those guilds at all when I see them in zone. In fact, I steer clear and let them do their thing.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaakglith12194 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I PVP on a PVP server

<< Hassel the Hoff - Druid of the 55th Grind >>
<< Kassel the Koff - Monk of the 52st Train >>
Old 11-30-2011, 11:00 PM
Fire Giant

so all i have gathered from this in our BLUE home is..

a) you post about your kills but dont openly give your pvp name because its all cropped out

b) you are scared of the guild "Holocaust"
Old 11-30-2011, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when you kill someone on red, you should get 30secs of being able to corpse drag their body.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so all i have gathered from this in our BLUE home is..

a) you post about your kills but dont openly give your pvp name because its all cropped out

b) you are scared of the guild "Holocaust"
No, not scared of Holocaust. They are one of two guilds that hasn't acted like dicks for no reason, so I respect that. Why be a dick to respectable people when there are so many people who are more deserving? Like, 80% of the server is more deserving of a pvp death. You say cropped out like it's one image that got cropped. No, I just took the best parts of several images and added them into one. And why give my pvp name when my victims know, and you can wonder? It's much more fun that way =)

Also, would have posted this in the red rants n flames, but didn't realize there was one. Everyone's been using the "PvP Server Chat" board until Rogean made a post saying to use rants n flames. This is the one I saw before the other was pointed out. I'll learn to scroll down farther next time.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaakglith12194 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll learn to scroll down farther next time.
damn right you will you little red faggot
Old 12-01-2011, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
damn right you will you little red faggot
lol
Old 12-01-2011, 12:45 AM
Planar Protector

Looks like meaningful PvP is really starting on R99, overall.

Too bad RL has a choke-hold on me atm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Closed Thread