Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2014, 02:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This reminds me of the time Checkraise and Vaporize camped my corpse at Azrael guild bind for 30 minutes, not letting me get enough mana to port out, and killing me any time I went to another zone.

Oh man, Azrael so evil. Nihilum was without fault and never used PnP to grief people.

You and your pals are looking like so many bitter clowns right now. You ran the server like tyrants, finally dethroned and now you bitch and complain every day.

In the words of so many of you.

"Get a raid force, contest, defend yourselves."
And when given the opportunity you did the same shit they did, proving your no better and nothing more than whiny blue pixel lusters yourselves.

Server Credit=0
Old 09-03-2014, 02:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasyra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bunch of bluebie fgg0ts
Let's bring more people to the server for a better population, just to say shit like this.

“We spread the time as we can, but in the end the world takes it all back.”
[60 Assassin] Ricquire (Wood Elf)
Old 09-03-2014, 02:38 PM
Banned

hey just dropping by to remind agatha that nobody likes him and that he should of quit months ago when he was booted from nilly
Old 09-03-2014, 03:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And when given the opportunity you did the same shit they did, proving your no better and nothing more than whiny blue pixel lusters yourselves.

Server Credit=0
Wut?

Opportunity to bind grief people? I have never and will never do that.

Will I raid content I never got to raid in classic or on this box? Yes.

Sorry I have been cock blocked from ever killing VP dragons or hell even VS. I want to experience this content like everyone else got to. If you can talk shit about that then I'm honestly just going to ignore you.
Old 09-03-2014, 03:29 PM
Banned

agatha what dont you get.? no1 likes you move on to a diff game
Old 09-03-2014, 03:36 PM
Banned

Or form a guild of people that no one will take because of their rep. That's on the table too I guess.

Tbh can't believe we're getting to that point where no one will just invite for another warm body.. so goog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 09-03-2014, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or form a guild of people that no one will take because of their rep. That's on the table too I guess.

Tbh can't believe we're getting to that point where no one will just invite for another warm body.. so goog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 09-03-2014, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricquire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

More of the same. Take a death during PVP to a mob, LNS, get killed. Now have two corpses to loot, one of which needs rezz. Get told you have less than 1 minute to loot and scoot.

Didn't realise Azrael was the policy enforcers on this box.
what game is that
Old 09-03-2014, 04:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what game is that
using new models makes me sick; however 1 minute to LnS is bullshit you have as much time as it takes you to get out of the zone which obviously as a mele more than a minute from the nearest zone line is more than a minute the 1 hour lock out doesn't start till you leave so why should they even care how long it takes you as long as you aren't attacking them or taunting them in chat
Old 09-03-2014, 04:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wut?

Opportunity to bind grief people? I have never and will never do that.

Will I raid content I never got to raid in classic or on this box? Yes.

Sorry I have been cock blocked from ever killing VP dragons or hell even VS. I want to experience this content like everyone else got to. If you can talk shit about that then I'm honestly just going to ignore you.
You keep raiding dragons smurf, i'll keep killing you no matter how much gear you collect. Sure you can ignore me here, but if you want to ignore me ingame you better never leave your raid group or....

SPLAT!
Closed Thread