Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2011, 07:41 AM
Kobold

It wouldn't be classic EQ if something didn't go haywire with every patch. Log it and relax. As a Necro are my DOTs going to change after the nerf? To be honest I don't give a shit. I'm having a good time grouping and finding ways to work around the nerf.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:21 AM
Kobold

This has been broken for quite a while now.. at least its getting some attention lately. I think last patch made it even worse then it was before, which was already sad. I dont even bother swapping in my crystalline spear any more since it hits for minimum half the time anyway. I cant even remember the last time I saw a max damage backstab.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:45 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athosblack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It wouldn't be classic EQ if something didn't go haywire with every patch. Log it and relax. As a Necro are my DOTs going to change after the nerf? To be honest I don't give a shit. I'm having a good time grouping and finding ways to work around the nerf.
Not classic.
The internet is a cruel, anonymous fight club where your weaknesses will be exploited and your fears used against you. Use the internet for entertainment and maybe information, as long as you realize that most of it is false. But if your sole social circle exists entirely online, you're already fucked if you can't hack it alone, because you are.
Sithix Wraithscale - Necro
Old 06-27-2011, 09:00 AM
Banned

I believe the GM's are aware of this now, Now we just be patient
Old 06-27-2011, 09:01 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not classic.
lol stuff not breaking when patches came out? Really cause i clearly remember everyone complaining back in the day every time a patch was released. Who knows though. My memory from those years has been severely wiped due to alcohol and drugs.
Old 06-27-2011, 09:12 AM
Banned

hmm Shiftin complains about Trak not being a 3 day spawn for like fucking forever.

GM's notice this and when they make Trak a 3 day spawn they break backstab.

Long in short.

Fuck you Shiftin
Old 06-27-2011, 09:48 AM
Banned

^^ haha. In his defense, backstab was OP and broken for a looooong time, but now it's just broken the other way.
Closed Thread