Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2011, 10:55 AM
Fire Giant

Hah, I saw this video which has that song some guy made back in the day.. (Warning.. This video contains non-classic images which some may find disturbing. Please go upstairs and ask your mother if she thinks it's okay to watch)
Has Anybody here seen my corpse

Ahh, the good old days when it was so easy to die in the middle of West Karana and have no idea where your corpse was..
-----------------------
Old 06-27-2011, 11:18 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That video is extremely unclassic. WTF were those drake models? And the updated spiders in Velks?
Drakes, spiders, bats, goblins, etc. got updates with the DoN expansion. Sadly, those updates spread into the old worlds [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Lavastorm and Nektulos were also revamped since those lead to the DoN zones.
Old 06-27-2011, 11:25 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dislike you....
The internet is a cruel, anonymous fight club where your weaknesses will be exploited and your fears used against you. Use the internet for entertainment and maybe information, as long as you realize that most of it is false. But if your sole social circle exists entirely online, you're already fucked if you can't hack it alone, because you are.
Sithix Wraithscale - Necro
Old 06-27-2011, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

I enjoyed the video. As far as the quality goes its a guy making a video on hs PC and posting it on Youtube, not sure what you expected [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There is a lot left out (Growth, Mischief, ToFS etc..) but he intended to make it short. Just as he said he would be filiming named all day long.
Old 06-27-2011, 02:11 PM
Banned

One of my favorite Velious zones: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4-FH...ure=grec_index

/drool @Jener
Old 06-27-2011, 02:26 PM
Fire Giant

<3 Tower of Frozen Shadows!!!!!
Old 06-27-2011, 02:33 PM
Banned

Man i love those velious armor models...

I never had a fancy enough graphics card for them, hell i proabaly still dont.
Old 06-27-2011, 02:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormhowl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love that first comment on YouTube "Professionally done!". No, I don't think putting that kind of music on there makes it professional. Perhaps fade ins / outs of music that belonged to each zone (if it slowly faded in with Velk's Labyrinth music along with footage of the zone, I think it would've been a bit better and more nostalgic). Not to mention how jittery it was, showing the guy filming it had no idea what would happen when he sped it up, and the fact we're treated to random facts that have nothing to do with Velious (maps? pfft, please) instead of something zone relevant.

Ah well... perhaps I'm being too picky. It's still definitely nice to see those zones again, at any rate. Thanks for sharing it. :3
Yeah I only watch videos from 10 year old video games if they are directed by Michael Bay and they have a 300 million dollar budget.

"Life's short and hard like a body building elf."
Old 06-27-2011, 03:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I only watch videos from 10 year old video games if they are directed by Michael Bay and they have a 300 million dollar budget.
Michael Bay? ew...

Sorry for having standards, though watching how mad everyone is getting about my comments (and not at the ones made by other posters), is fairly amusing. I even showed the same video to a couple friends who never touched EQ1 and they shut it off instantly because of the obnoxious captions obscuring the view and the really bad choice of music.
Odinty Treeguard - Level 58 Druid (Level 9)
Vmek Shadowsong - Level 51 Bard (Level 5)
Odibin Deathbearer - Level 36 Necromancer (Level 13)
Old 06-27-2011, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormhowl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1.) showed the same video to a couple friends 2.) the really bad choice of music.
1. *only
2. I liked the music.
Closed Thread