Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 06:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken
people forget that Amelinda also has to deal with the hundreds of kids on blue that cry over everything ("omg playerA isn't waiting his turn in line for my camp!"), as well as everything that occur on the red server.
Seriously, get off her dick.

You fucking morons do nothing but piss people off, then cry, and expect help.

Get out of your parents basements, and fucking learn how the world works.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:55 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazycloud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't this easily be traced through logs? I have witnessed people do it in mass pvp while gms were in zone, then told about it and pretty much did nothing. Can't you easily find out if IP was used to kick the player out at around XXX time?
As you have been told like 900x in the past (or at the very least ppl in your guild have been told repeatedly - NO. that's not something easily searchable - in fact I don't know that it's even something we log. I'm sure if it's useful that rogean logs it but I don't have direct access to it. I have to submit my query to nilbog who runs queries for me.

as for people doing stuff with me in the zone - if i'm not lookin at em - dude how can i punish them??? that would be like someone saying "Crazycloud trained me" and providing me no evidence but because i was in the zone choosing to suspend you. Any time i've suspended anyone I had evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have personally seen this myself from Fallen AT LEAST 6 + times, reported it, no action. Gave up eventually, servers a joke.
I'm sorry Heartbrand...but have you recently been playing EQ from my lap? I ask this because I take action on things that are reported but honestly? i NEVER go back to the person who petitioned and say "Yeah...that bastard was a dirty boxer man....we caught him!! good job!!!" or whatever......

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All you're doing is proving how corrupt this server is. Beovvulf frapped with CT cycle, no punishment, skelly frapped training, no punishment, emumu frapped training, no punishment, etc., etc.
Were the frapses submitted via petition forum and kept bumped to ensure they were seen? Again - i ask. have you been playing eq from my lap invisibly???? Because otherwise i'm fairly sure you wouldn't have a clue WHAT my punishment would be if people were punished. (And I DO punish players.)

Quote:
and amelinda has seen fallen doing it but gave him a warning, if this had happened to a holo member would be instant ban
yes. clearly i am anti-holocaust and would NEVER EVER EVER go to rogean and ask him to make a permaban a 2-week suspension instead. I would NEVER go to bat for holocaust and would never ever try to be fair. you caught me. i'm one corrupt bitch. good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I agree with most of your post. Except the part about Sirken getting off of my lady bits. He is welcome there!!!! Sirken & I are pals. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Carry on.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:57 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
obviously all true.

and thanks for again putting me in my rightful place with your awesome intelligence, cause i'd clearly be lost without you. when you get a minute from your obviously busy and important life, please sir, do teach me how the world works, i yearn for your knowledge.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:59 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Oh yeah. I forgot to add. Hi peppers (OP) Why so much hate for my boy sirken?
Old 03-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as long as it takes to be witnessed by staff or (quality)fraps'd by a player and sent to staff.

pretty easy answer imo, and pretty shocking you havent figured it out by now.
what about screenshots? i have one of rallyd on grey getting mezzed then instantly /qing trying to avoid death
Old 03-04-2012, 08:02 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what about screenshots? i have one of rallyd on grey getting mezzed then instantly /qing trying to avoid death
screen shots have to be pretty impressive since they are still images that usually make it hard to really understand the situation. but send it, ill look at anything.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:07 PM
Sarnak

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...0&postcount=16
Old 03-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Sarnak

situation: we chase grey out of lower guk to innothule, jaleean (enc) catches him as he tries to book it out towards the swamp, and immediately /q's but doesn't get out before we can kill him.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

I'm just not seeing what you're seeing. All that shows is Grey /q'ing. It doesn't show him/her trying to /q instantly. Quitting out of the game mid-pvp is legitimate so long as you don't poof out of the game less than 30 seconds later. If a Bard chain mezzes you but you don't think they have the DPS to kill you in 30 seconds then you should be able to /q out to avoid grief.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 03-04-2012, 08:17 PM
Sarnak

shut the fuck up lazorfag, if i cared what you thought i would have asked. fucking nerd