Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2011, 08:13 PM
Banned

Reality check, Harrison, these bannings proved you 100% wrong. At least have the modesty to admit as much.
Old 08-27-2011, 08:40 PM
Banned

Except, not...

I guarantee a HUGE portion of them are from vztz anyways. I would have loved to see the type of ban wave on that shitbox if this was implemented there lol
Old 08-27-2011, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

Wonderful news for R99!

Good job guys!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 08-27-2011, 09:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xantille [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got a team of scientists working on MQ5, bro. Hopefully it will be ready by r99 release.

Truthfully though, I won't be pvping on a laptop anymore, so there will be 500% more facemelting when this shit comes out.

And there's no way I can go elf, esp since there won't (presumably) be kick stuns at 50 like on VZTZ.
Xantille being anything other than Troll War just wouldn't be right

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 08-27-2011, 10:39 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except, not...

I guarantee a HUGE portion of them are from vztz anyways. I would have loved to see the type of ban wave on that shitbox if this was implemented there lol
God damn you are fucking tool haha. Like jesus.
Old 08-27-2011, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

It'll be interesting to see who gets banned in the first two weeks of Red 99 despite the knowledge of this new system. It will also be interesting to see how many big name PVPers don't end up playing Red 99 because of this blow.

I really hope that Rogean and Nilbog decide to keep a running thread of names of those that get banned from Red 99. Attaching their game names to their forum name would make for bonus points!

Exciting times for us red pals indeed! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-27-2011, 10:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It'll be interesting to see who gets banned in the first two weeks of Red 99 despite the knowledge of this new system. It will also be interesting to see how many big name PVPers don't end up playing Red 99 because of this blow.

I really hope that Rogean and Nilbog decide to keep a running thread of names of those that get banned from Red 99. Attaching their game names to their forum name would make for bonus points!

Exciting times for us red pals indeed! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all of this x10
Old 08-27-2011, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except, not...

lol

you 1 dumb motherfucker.

i hope your name is harrison or finawen (or whatever it's supposed to be. finister? if it starts with fin i will assume it's you) on red99
Old 08-27-2011, 11:33 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Look at his profile and his "friend" seems like a nice enough guy lol
Old 08-27-2011, 11:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Except, not...

because only pvptards hack amirite? what about your boy big toop
Closed Thread