Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2014, 08:49 PM
Skeleton

Hi Auxn, hi India, and everyone else that use to be on Rodcet Nife! I was in Axiom Shift and before that Circle of Sol. India, didn't we do some AOE parties together in the Plane of Fear? I remember Avatars of Discord, a really first class guild.
Old 07-09-2014, 11:58 PM
Large Bat

Hi all,

I played on Rodcet in the early days as Treylin Debaraden (bard). My character was actually created when the server launched. I was in Consilio et Armis and Troubles Band.
Old 07-10-2014, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auvdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Auvdar from RN.. and Auvdar on here. I know Madmiller well enough [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lies! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 07-10-2014, 12:39 PM
Kobold

I played a wizard named Alusiel in the early days of RN. I remember having a pretty regular group I did a lot of stuff with. A monk who taught me a lot about the game and whose name I don't remember (K-something?), a bard named Tessia (?) and so on.
Old 07-10-2014, 01:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asudad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi Auxn, hi India, and everyone else that use to be on Rodcet Nife! I was in Axiom Shift and before that Circle of Sol. India, didn't we do some AOE parties together in the Plane of Fear? I remember Avatars of Discord, a really first class guild.
Hi there!! I remember you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and yes I think we did AOE Fear. There are a number of people I'm still in contact with including Ferriciean. Remember him?
Old 07-10-2014, 01:57 PM
Fire Giant

I've tried getting him to play on p99 but he's still pretty caught up on live, in EiE
Old 07-10-2014, 10:20 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by India [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi there!! I remember you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and yes I think we did AOE Fear. There are a number of people I'm still in contact with including Ferriciean. Remember him?
I remember the name, he was a Bard or a Wizard? I have lost contact with all of the old gang and haven't heard from them since 2004. Like Lavinda, Teleriel, Dyermaker, Fargus and so many more.
Last edited by Asudad; 07-10-2014 at 10:28 PM..
Old 07-11-2014, 07:17 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Hi all, I played on Rodcet Nife. Played a Gnome warrior named Putteliten was a member of Sons of Destiny and later Phoenix Arise.
Old 07-22-2014, 05:05 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hello Auxn,

I was in Exiled Legion with you long ago on a human wizard named Aarorn. I really only played the 1st two expansions but I remember you and Albrecht Hammerfell as our healers. Other names I remember were Honch - Warrior, Delheru - Cleric, Reia - Shaman, Malligan - SK, Glayde - Bard, Corona- Wiz and a few others. It's been so long. My toon name is Yoshs here and I just started.
Old 07-23-2014, 08:52 AM
Skeleton

Default HI Kundarr/Yoshs

I remember playing with Albrecht, Honch, and Delheru at very early levels. Corona and I met at lvl 17 along with Vanitia, both wizards and we played for a many levels together. Vanitia and I went on playing together though lvl 60. I cannot remember, but didn't Corona start a successful guild?

Is Yoshs a wizard?
Closed Thread