Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2016, 09:34 AM
Planar Protector

is this dude gonna go full greengrocer
Old 02-06-2016, 09:36 AM
Fire Giant

No need to talk shit about forsaken, detoxx does a good enough job making them look bad himself.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-06-2016, 09:42 AM
Aviak

Can't say I'm shocked. Hope you find a better raiding guild
Old 02-06-2016, 10:00 AM
Sarnak

over several months in guild with 500+ DKP and never allowed to spend it? that can't be right. there must be more to the story.
Old 02-06-2016, 10:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP, post a screenie of the post you made on the forsaken site so we can see if you were being reasonable or a giant fgt before we start bashing
Believe me I would if I could, I was banned from forums and kicked from guild by Slydexx.

If Forsaken wants to quote my post here I'd welcome it, but I know they already deleted it from the members forum.

While they're at it they can post all the other posts in there complaining about harassment, loot council, dicatatorship leader/officers, and so on.
Old 02-06-2016, 10:13 AM
Fire Giant

Nope, thats the story. Basically between splitting everything with Asgard and all the good stuff going to loot council there is little left except trash. I didn't even get to bid on any trash because my main is an INT caster where drops are less common. I'm sure I got unlucky in some sense but that is factual. Months of work, I had 40% attendance at my peak, and not once was I even eligible to put a bid in on an item.

The private member forum had tons of complaints about loot council. Detoxx made a thread saying, "Lets talk about it, get all your concerns out there" and tons of posts were made. No questions were answered. Then Detoxx said "Ok glad we got that resolved, the policy is final" and locked the thread.

Anyone in Forsaken can confirm this is true, but they won't cause they're scared. Everyone in Forsaken lives in fear of upsetting the no life core of the guild that will unfairly harass them.

I'm a man of integrity who isn't afraid to call assholes out even when I know I'll lose pixels and thats exactly what happened.
Old 02-06-2016, 10:17 AM
Kobold

Guilds ruin EQ.
Old 02-06-2016, 10:24 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you should just stop playing tbh. You'd be a lot happier. There are so many people completely obsessed with pixels on this server that they're willing to fuck over whomever for them, and the favoritism is rampant. What other MMOs have you played and enjoyed? I've got some suggestions for servers.
^ That.

I'm not sure many people here realize this is a game and it's meant to be fun. I'm sorry shitty things happened to you, but putting in all the effort to offer a reward to talk shit out people? I just... I dunno man. I think my time would be better spent firing up some crazy "Go nuts and kill everything" game and going ballistic for a bit. Dying Light is getting an update in a few days. LOTS of Zombies to kill!
Old 02-06-2016, 10:28 AM
Sarnak

Never join a guild with a loot council unless you live the game. You will always be seen as filler. Disclaimer: Yes, there are exceptions to the rule.
Old 02-06-2016, 10:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixtar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never join a guild with a loot council unless you live the game. You will always be seen as filler. Disclaimer: Yes, there are exceptions to the rule.
Haha, yeah.. thats the crux of the issue. See I joined when there wasn't going to be a real loot council. They baited and switched the membership telling everyone there would be no loot council and now its very much a part of policy.

Everyone in Forsaken pretty much hates the loot council and knows its a giant scam or at least incredibly manipulated. Yet the officers don't give a shit that all the members have been demanding the loot council not be so oppressive and omnipresent for the best loot.

As soon as Forsaken started implementing their bait and switch policies I just stopped playing so much. Gradually stopping all together. Then I check forums occasionally.

I saw that the drama in the private forum was reaching a fever pitch so I decided to add my opinion too. Guess they were mad about the timing, and I'm mad about wasting my time on a bait and switch scam by a bunch of fraudsters.
Closed Thread