Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2010, 10:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by girth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like I said, wouldn't be the first time for:
1. this exact problem happening
2. this guild cheating

I mean just check the actual thread Rogean posted that in: "DA KSes offically now?"

Because Rogean took part in posting in a thread, that happened to fall under the title "DA KSes officially now" totally verifies your 2 points listed. Because, R&F threads always stay on topic, first off. And most importantly, he verified it in that thread too, right? Second, name one person who was banned for the whole 'compromised' database issues which gave insight to variance mob timers. Can you?

Probably not. Just keep doing what you do best though, adding fuel to whatever fire which is related to your video game nemeses.
Old 12-05-2010, 10:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koota [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Second, name one person in DA who was banned for the whole 'compromised' database issues which gave insight to variance mob timers. Can you?
Old 12-05-2010, 10:02 PM
Kobold

no one from DA was banned during that Sting.
Old 12-05-2010, 10:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaineer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no one from DA was banned during that Sting.
Bingo.
Old 12-05-2010, 10:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koota [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ShowEQ only shows timers on mobs that consistently spawn at the same time. Something Naggy doesn't do. I'd probably know what I'm talking about.
Bahaha ><
Old 12-05-2010, 10:36 PM
Sarnak

Koota sure does spend a lot of time here on the forums defending a guild he's supposedly no longer a member in.
Old 12-05-2010, 11:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Koota sure does spend a lot of time here on the forums defending a guild he's supposedly no longer a member in.
Because resigning my position in a guild instantly makes me neutral toward them. Good point.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:08 AM
Sarnak

Step the fuck off Koota we finna have to Shock the Monkey tonight!

Swishahouse Swishablast
Luminary of 57 Spirits
Junglist
Bard of 16 Anthems
Pokeball Flinger
Old 12-06-2010, 03:22 AM
Kobold

Quote:
ShowEQ only shows timers on mobs that consistently spawn at the same time. Something Naggy doesn't do. I'd probably know what I'm talking about.
My post was for the edumacation of Pico and Kassel, who said that ShowEQ only showed when mobs were up and not when they were going to pop.
Old 12-06-2010, 11:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My post was for the edumacation of Pico and Kassel, who said that ShowEQ only showed when mobs were up and not when they were going to pop.
Quote:
So I have a screen shot of DA rushing into solb 10mins prior to naggy being up. Be smarter with your show EQ please kthanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklake
Guess you've not seen ShowEQ working then. My mate had a linux box running it on live, and if you stayed in the zone long enough for spawns to cycle a few times, it would give you a countdown timer.

Uh huh.
Closed Thread