Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2020, 12:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurekaent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this an actual post? Flexing like you knew about Manastone when you saw the first EQ trailer in 1998. Min/Max mentality. You just want a dopemine rush that you got something you know will be nerfed (per classic timeline) so you can be OP an be 300k pp richer. Stop kidding yourself. You're 38, dude. The kids need their dad back.
Who are you even talking to? Thought this was the other thread cause I dont think OP has a manastone.
Old 01-21-2020, 04:03 AM
Planar Protector

I have a manastone on live, bought it for 20k pp in NFP on the Saryrn (now Bertoxx) server in 2001.

Sorry you all lost.
Old 01-22-2020, 08:53 AM
Banned

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycopata666 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably why you missed it in 1999, but get now a mana stone are not epic like get it in 1999, then, why you want a manastone? The hole you got from 1999 are not get filled.
Annoying shrew!
Old 01-23-2020, 03:47 AM
Aviak

So, in kunark/velious as a druid, can I bind in a raid, teleport to the old world, manastone to full, and gate back?
Old 01-23-2020, 05:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, in kunark/velious as a druid, can I bind in a raid, teleport to the old world, manastone to full, and gate back?
Yes
Old 01-23-2020, 05:59 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes
Hey weird. It's like I want a useful item now.

Are we done here?
Old 01-30-2020, 12:53 AM
Orc

I want one to level up bind wound.
Old 01-30-2020, 09:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You obviously get one so you can trade it for items, or if you're not good enough to get one you'll need to buy/trade to get one.
LOL
Old 01-30-2020, 09:44 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
or if you're not good enough to get one
TIL people think sitting on a /list is a skill worth boasting about.

I don't agree with the other stuff, but this made me sad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-30-2020, 10:49 PM
Large Rat

Have a Manastone on Blue, it's a neat toy, has its uses, but it's not all that game changing. Maybe I'm using it wrong, but it seems to me the only class that can make the most of it is a Wizard and only if they're epiced. It's a nice panic button for solo casters in old world zones, a druid with fungi can med faster and a cleric can do anything with it outside of Kunark+ and the planes, but it's not that special. I wouldn't sell it cuz it's a legacy toy, but I wouldn't tell anyone to hurt themselves getting one either. For most casters the flowing thought items are better.
Closed Thread