Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2016, 09:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevynne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is that u xepiz
Nope someone from ur Chelsea unrest days
Old 02-20-2016, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope someone from ur Chelsea unrest days
goog days, happ days
FoH days
is that u miria
pras be the starwind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 02-20-2016, 04:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only thing that's going to make people on blue want to try red is a house cleaning. The reason nobody wants to play there is because of all your toxic players. I don't know you, and you might be a nice guy. But the majority are nothing but trolls and griefers. Eventually the server will start to die even more because of no new blood. Hopefully you guys can turn it around and save it before its to late. Regardless of the promises that's been made, I cant see Nilbog keeping a server up for 20-30 people (average). Yea it averages around 120ish or so now, I know. But I am referring to 6 months or a year from now. Six months ago, it was 200+ average population. Just something you red guys need to think about! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sorry if you took me comment for being rude. Was just being honest! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes keep this toxic scumlord on blue plz
Old 02-20-2016, 05:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevynne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
goog days, happ days
FoH days
is that u miria
pras be the starwind
*waves*
Old 02-20-2016, 07:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only thing that's going to make people on blue want to try red is a house cleaning. The reason nobody wants to play there is because of all your toxic players. I don't know you, and you might be a nice guy. But the majority are nothing but trolls and griefers. Eventually the server will start to die even more because of no new blood. Hopefully you guys can turn it around and save it before its to late. Regardless of the promises that's been made, I cant see Nilbog keeping a server up for 20-30 people (average). Yea it averages around 120ish or so now, I know. But I am referring to 6 months or a year from now. Six months ago, it was 200+ average population. Just something you red guys need to think about! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sorry if you took me comment for being rude. Was just being honest! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still average around 200 during prime time. You also don't realize we used to average 20-30 back in kunark, and server is still fine. Trust me we don't want you here with that attitude, there's like 10-15 idiots on the server that you put on ignore because of global ooc. Other then that the server is fine, just could use some more guide/GM presence imo
Old 02-20-2016, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still average around 200 during prime time. You also don't realize we used to average 20-30 back in kunark, and server is still fine. Trust me we don't want you here with that attitude, there's like 10-15 idiots on the server that you put on ignore because of global ooc. Other then that the server is fine, just could use some more guide/GM presence imo
leo seems to always be on,
pras leotius (spelling?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 02-20-2016, 07:55 PM
Server GM

Quote:
leo seems to always be on,
pras leotius (spelling?)
Leontius. And we are both usually on, just can't always see us. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-20-2016, 08:04 PM
Fire Giant

Will pras Llandris always speedy but haven't seen leontius personally yet
Old 02-20-2016, 09:12 PM
Banned

15 idiots out of 30 is 50% idiot population

sounds goog
Old 02-20-2016, 09:14 PM
Fire Giant

Would be funny if the pop actually was 30.
Closed Thread