Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2014, 11:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP wants to "down the most content"
That is correct. Not worried about travel or leveling speed. I am 100% focused on toughest content the group can down.
Old 08-12-2014, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Ranger, rogue, rogue, shaman. Got your snares, root cc, buffs and fears.
Old 08-12-2014, 01:42 PM
Aviak

Best 4-group in Velious: (1) Juntsie; (2) female Troll warrior; (3) female chanta using Troll illusion; and (4) female dark elf cleric with chain mail pant.

Juntsie roll with style in Velious. Make all others jealous. Those meeting applicable criteria for best group ever in Velious send tell to Juntsie, and he consider applications on rolling basis.
Last edited by Juntsie; 08-12-2014 at 01:59 PM..
Old 08-12-2014, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Paladin, Shadowknight, Ranger, Bard.

Down with the haters! Power to the hybrids! Stick it to the man!
Old 08-12-2014, 01:54 PM
Sarnak

Let's consider the Bracer of benevolence fight for a moment, because you aren't bringing a 4 man crew to the highest end velious content.

Good luck finishing that fight in time with crappy 2nd rate monk DPS.

Monks are a crutch class for the weak. You can make a mistake and live because FD. It enables bad players to think they are hot shit.

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 08-12-2014, 02:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juntsie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best 4-group in Velious: (1) Juntsie; (2) female Troll warrior; (3) female chanta using Troll illusion; and (4) female dark elf cleric with chain mail pant.

Juntsie roll with style in Velious. Make all others jealous. Those meeting applicable criteria for best group ever in Velious send tell to Juntsie, and he consider applications on rolling basis.
I love this guy. Only worthwhile poster.

-Ket
Old 08-12-2014, 02:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juntsie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think I'm gonna like gettin to know this, Juntsie fella.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-12-2014, 02:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I'm gonna like gettin to know this, Juntsie fella.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Juntsie merely offer objective, well-settled truths. Da shaman (especially Juntsie), warrior, chanta, and cleric great general-purpose combo. Juntsie offer service to arrange such group for reasonable fee. Send tell in-game for more details. Female get reduced rate and expedited group-placement schedule, subject to confidential interview process with Juntsie.
Licensed Troll Professional (J.D., M.D., Th.D., R.D., R.C.C., Ph.D., C.P.A., L.S.L.P)
Known Associates: Oakenhops Valebrewer (51 Druid <Dial a Port>); Korezril (50 Monk <Ancient Blood>) ; Xeirella L'Veldriss (52 Necro)

Professional troll services fer gud rates, including da raid dispute resolution. Dis message confidential and not intended for tax purpose. Protect swamp. Tink green before print.
Old 08-12-2014, 02:38 PM
Fire Giant

I love how any mention of ranger gets laughed at in this thread. Enjoy your trains when you're got a high-end mob running and it takes you another minute to dps down that last 10%.
Old 08-12-2014, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sox7d [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how any mention of ranger gets laughed at in this thread. Enjoy your trains when you're got a high-end mob running and it takes you another minute to dps down that last 10%.
Fear the Druids!
Closed Thread