Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2021, 11:45 AM
Banned

Listen dawg you need to detrans and find some questing pals or another hobby. Probably find an exercise routine indoors while ya do it. Ain't a dig or personal. Don't touch LSD or whatever the hell is going on in here.
Old 03-16-2021, 12:17 PM
Banned

nirgon i never bothered following up to have you banned, keep your nasty presence and fetish obsession to the parts of the board for other incels and amputees actively playing EQ in 2021 plz or I will pursue. this aint ur hood and we dont know u. im letting u off because dark men of odus was funny.

if u wanna recommend some detransitions i can think of a few targets, but this 1 is missssapplied. And you are flat plain retarded if you think a third puberty, this time of T, would improve our girl's situation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] young doctor speaking.

Anyway, we both know u would miss this account. You don't have to dig deep to find many banned nerds. this gun is loaded.

You may make 1 more post to complain about liberal censorship tho.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 03-16-2021 at 12:27 PM..
Old 03-16-2021, 01:02 PM
Banned

Why are these dudes so obessed with trans people? Like they know sooooo much better than you, and know you would be better off if you just obeyed their commands. What an arrogant prick. Weird how he doesnt tell everyone else what to do with their lives, just trans people. We know you're slamming that dick in a sliding glass door to keep the why boners away when you think about chicks with dicks, t-girls, and whatever else is in that search cache folder. Maybe traps? If hes a 4chan/8chan boy, he was exposed to A LOT of that and it shows after a certain level of saturation.
Old 03-16-2021, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if u wanna recommend some detransitions i can think of a few targets, but this 1 is missssapplied.
Anyone I know? What criteria forms the basis of a detransition recommendation?
Old 03-16-2021, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone I know? What criteria forms the basis of a detransition recommendation?
Plz not in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
spends a considerable amount of time on elf forum

speaks in gibberish and random nonsense

won't shut up

that's Magnetaress for you
Is your grievance that I don't make sense and post a lot?
I'm sorry I don't make sense to you. It's ok if you don't understand me. It's my goal always to communicate clearly and effectively and I will continue to strive towards perfection. I take posting less into consideration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Listen dawg you need to detrans and find some questing pals or another hobby. Probably find an exercise routine indoors while ya do it. Ain't a dig or personal. Don't touch LSD or whatever the hell is going on in here.
I considered detransition. My real problems are unrelated to sex or how I look. Or what hormones I have. Being pretty is really nice and I'm going to enjoy it while I last.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsnowls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Find someone that has the same sense of humor you do & have lots in common with.
I love myself, but not that much [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Being able to relate to people we like is nice. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I ever win the lottery I will buy you an androgynous slave to fulfill your every whim and fancy Maerilith. Cheers to me winning
Good luck. Spend the money for someone else. I have everything I need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love u too!!

what a sweet post [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Micro dosing is the approach to most of these psychedelics, think more of a mood shift and perspective opener, and less of intense body highs and visual stimulation.

Trials are coming in at different angles:

LSD
Psylocilibin(shrooms)
MDMA
Ayahuasca

The rest are derivatives or synthetics or even combinations.

The key reason I put my wallet behind these folks is I believe the microdose therapy in combination with the other more traditional methods is a huge advantage to helping people recover to a healthier mental state.

The ability for the mind to break out of negative and energy draining thought patterns often requires a kickstart and a small dose of mind-opening can definitely help with that. Also the fear of loss of control is mitigated by these mini doses.

An interesting subject to be sure, something to consider if things don't look up, I imagine you'd be an ace candidate with the swiss army knife of background stuff that can cause challenges in your life today.
Melatonin made me hallucinate pretty bad at like 3mg. I hate psychoactive drugs tbh. Even if they just change my mood or energy slightly. I feel like I am being controlled and it just triggers the internal clockwork of my psyche to freeze and go into fight or flight. Taking a long break from drugs in general. I'm pretty sensitive to medication, heck even tea. More so lately.

Sorry for being negative about it. And thanks for taking the time to let me know what you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can people out of my time frame love me, like I love Jesus? Yes! We can love people who don't even exist yet. I hope some how, some way my life helps create a more loving, caring, considerate future.

If this thread has done anything for me, it's given me a new, more genuine appreciation for love. And the diversity of love around me.

I'll be around. Napping and lurking.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-16-2021 at 01:23 PM..
Old 03-16-2021, 01:36 PM
Sarnak

Life is good. Revel in sin
Old 03-17-2021, 02:01 AM
Banned

Tonight for dinner, I did:

Veggie enchiladas verde

Handmade tortillas (flour, vegetable shortening, distilled water, baking powder, salt)
Homemade green enchilada sauce (broiled skinned and pureed tomatillos, cilantro, and salt)
Beans (dried pintos pressure cooked, distilled water, vegetable bullion, paprika, cumin, chili powder)
Homemade mexican rice (white rice, broiled skinned tomatoes pureed, distilled water, vegetable bullion, cumin)
Grated cheddar.

Super good. Took 90 mins start to finish.
Old 03-17-2021, 08:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tonight for dinner, I did:

Veggie enchiladas verde

Handmade tortillas (flour, vegetable shortening, distilled water, baking powder, salt)
Homemade green enchilada sauce (broiled skinned and pureed tomatillos, cilantro, and salt)
Beans (dried pintos pressure cooked, distilled water, vegetable bullion, paprika, cumin, chili powder)
Homemade mexican rice (white rice, broiled skinned tomatoes pureed, distilled water, vegetable bullion, cumin)
Grated cheddar.

Super good. Took 90 mins start to finish.
You are living the perfect life. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sometimes really simple is good too. Hummus and sourdough. With a slice of peach on the side. Or some porridge.

Yesterday I made a two hundred calorie breakfast out of

40 grams all bran.
20 grams honey
Hot water, and after that was in stirred in 25ml whole milk.
Old 03-17-2021, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on
I'm sorry I'm afraid of hurting you. I can love. And you are loved.
Old 03-17-2021, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are living the perfect life. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sometimes really simple is good too. Hummus and sourdough. With a slice of peach on the side. Or some porridge.

Yesterday I made a two hundred calorie breakfast out of

40 grams all bran.
20 grams honey
Hot water, and after that was in stirred in 25ml whole milk.
I love that breakfast.
Closed Thread