Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 12:09 PM
Sarnak

there's a quest with the emerald warriors that raises merchant faction

http://wiki.project1999.org/Emerald_Warriors%27_Items
Old 03-12-2013, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think that the banker is on merchants of kelethin faction that can only really be raised by freeing slaves in CB.
This is partially correct. Banker is on KelethinMerchants faction. The reason the merchants appear glower is because that's the floor for a true merchant; other non-merchant npcs on the same faction will appear scowl, glare, or whatever your true faction level is.

As far as quests, there are precious few that raise KelethinMerchants faction. The slave keys would be a horrendously slow way to do it (although none of them are fast).

http://wiki.project1999.org/Kelethin_Merchants

IMO, it's a massive timesink and not worth it the time to be able to bank in kelethin from an efficiency standpoint, unless that's just something you really really want - just level and remember that in Velious it won't matter much. The very small amount of extra time it might take you to simply bank in Neriak or wherever isn't worth the very large amount of extra time you'd spend in CB/Gfay apart from leveling...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 03-12-2013, 06:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seredoc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now that I can bank I just need to be able to vendor and I'm good. Think the druids/rangers still hate me and I know the bards do.
Can sell to the druid (Crisyn?) in Steamfont by the Druid Ring. Only place
I know to sell for DE.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:57 PM
Planar Protector

Yep there and the BB druid rings - think that's about it in terms of "easyish to get to" vendors.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:24 PM
Large Rat

I have an Innoruuk troll shaman that banks and sells in Kelethin. I think the slave keys are the way to go, it's not hard to level there and be almost done by the time stuff is green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purdee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there's a quest with the emerald warriors that raises merchant faction

http://wiki.project1999.org/Emerald_Warriors%27_Items

Oh yeah, this was also helpful once you can do it. Get someone to buy all the stuff off the merchants for you.
Last edited by Calypso; 03-12-2013 at 11:30 PM..
Old 03-12-2013, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The banker used to be indifferent to everyone but yep, he does now scowl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

However...you can still bank with him! (this from 5 minutes ago)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

EDIT: Same applies to North Freeport, just keep behind the wall where you enter the bank, and target the left banker once you've scrolled back on your mouse wheel.
rebump you don't need faction just invis- picture works at banks all over norrath
Closed Thread