Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 02:41 PM
Sarnak

I was busy fighting for the few spawns I was able to get while he was too far away to kill them. He also was kind enough to leave a few of them alone for me. I was hoping a GM would be watching, but I turned out to be wrong on that one.

He stopped right after the 7th one anyway, maybe he saw the thread and decided it was no longer worth the risk. He also finally replied to my tells and insists that he hit all of the mobs first, but that's impossible.

Unless it's possible for my combat log to be different from his AND the display to have shown the mobs making a beeline for me, then suddenly changing direction and going for him despite he being the first to hit them.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was busy fighting for the few spawns I was able to get while he was too far away to kill them. He also was kind enough to leave a few of them alone for me. I was hoping a GM would be watching, but I turned out to be wrong on that one.

He stopped right after the 7th one anyway, maybe he saw the thread and decided it was no longer worth the risk. He also finally replied to my tells and insists that he hit all of the mobs first, but that's impossible.

Unless it's possible for my combat log to be different from his AND the display to have shown the mobs making a beeline for me, then suddenly changing direction and going for him despite he being the first to hit them.
What's more important?

Carrying on about something (in the wrong section of the forums) that no one can verify except you in attempt to get people rallied around your cause.

Or to do whatever you can possible to get him banned.

Not everyone thinks this kind of shit is OK to do. But none of us are involved with this situation. There is no evidence except your word. Some of my biggest mistakes have been jumping right on board with someone bitching about someone else before hearing the entire story. Than I look like a dick.

With that being said, you know what it takes to bring action against someone (GM-wise). Complain if you want to. But do it in the right forum and possibly with some screen shots if you want more support.
Old 08-18-2010, 03:08 PM
Sarnak

You're right. All fraps all the time in the future. Goodbye disk space.

This started out as chat about what was happening on the server at that very moment, how is that not server chat?
Old 08-18-2010, 03:14 PM
Kobold

This
Old 08-18-2010, 03:39 PM
Large Bat

Who cares dude, its Hill Giants, if it were seafuries thats something else, but its like taking pennies from a water fountain, get over it.. :P
Old 08-18-2010, 04:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by blabla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if it were seafuries thats something else,
No. It still doesn't matter because the complaint is still in the wrong forums and tbh most of us don't care. The difference between HGs and SFs is bullshit moral equivalence.

Most of us have been KS'd. It happens. I'd wager most of us have also been the KS'er whether on accident (which also happens) or on purpose. This is what is called life, and I hope the OP learns a lesson in all of it. Airing out shit like this in the forums will do you 0 good. It's a bit like writing an editorial in the newspaper as the fiirst response when your house is broken into. Call 911. Use the tools available to you. Putting them in motion for personal justice is your responsibility. I didn't know if you knew this but no one gives a shit on the Internet.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:06 PM
Sarnak

It did do some good. I now know that I need to run fraps 24/7 and anyone reading this will know it if they didn't already. In addition they'll know to watch out for a certain gnome in a purple robe. Further, they like me will have learned that 'Server Chat' is not just server chat.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:07 PM
Large Rat

QQ more bitch
Old 08-18-2010, 05:08 PM
Sarnak

Ah, the wonderful p99 community.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:12 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This 44+ mage is running around as we speak KS'ing all of the HG's in Rathe. KS/Train him if at all possible. Don't EVER buy or sell from/to him. That is all.
I've heard many complain about this guy for ksing others. He's built quite the reputation in OOT for ksing Seafurys.
Last edited by xorbier; 08-18-2010 at 05:17 PM..
Closed Thread