Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2014, 11:40 PM
Sarnak

I have not seen Azrael over 50 in months and I turn in attendance logs for them.

easy loot with 3rd and 4th alts of the main 4 people getting loot over you join Nihi.

transparent loot system = Azrael
Old 05-27-2014, 11:52 PM
Banned

fact: lite has never been called out by a GM and/or ex-GM for being a scumbag, rule violator, and/or exploiter

fact: nizzar has been called out by uthgaard(ex-GM), ambrotos(when he was still a GM), and ephi for exploiting, RMTing, and account stripping(tune, the second-in-command in nihilum was involved in this as well)

fact: nizzar has been banned numerous times on red99 for training and real-life attacks in /ooc

fact: nizzar has been banned numerous times on blue99 for raid mob PvE exploitation

fact: nihilum was caught red-handed by rogean for exploiting nagafen by pulling him into a wall where he could not AoE, yet no punishment was delivered for some strange reason

fact: lite has been banned once? for an alleged train in plane of fear, when in reality i aggro'd a shiverback, lite's bard song caught aggro, and then a member of a ~30 man nihilum raid aggro'd it off of him

would you rather join a guild founded on exploitation with staff member(s)(Sundawg confirmed) on their roster who typically only wins via overwhelming numbers and is of a PvE-first mindset or a guild that keeps the server competitive as the underdog and occasionally manages to squeeze out victories often with far fewer numbers and is of a PvP-first mindset?
Old 05-27-2014, 11:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
really boils down to whether or not you want a french canadian or a colombian telling you what to do
troof.

Leviticus - Nihilum - Red99
Old 05-27-2014, 11:56 PM
Banned

^ does the Colombian give free sniff tests of his product?
Old 05-28-2014, 01:26 AM
Banned

If azrael can log on 50+ at any time how come they always have like 22 in vp when Nihilum has 50
Old 05-28-2014, 01:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fact: lite has never been called out by a GM and/or ex-GM for being a scumbag, rule violator, and/or exploiter

fact: nizzar has been called out by uthgaard(ex-GM), ambrotos(when he was still a GM), and ephi for exploiting, RMTing, and account stripping(tune, the second-in-command in nihilum was involved in this as well)

fact: nizzar has been banned numerous times on red99 for training and real-life attacks in /ooc

fact: nizzar has been banned numerous times on blue99 for raid mob PvE exploitation

fact: nihilum was caught red-handed by rogean for exploiting nagafen by pulling him into a wall where he could not AoE, yet no punishment was delivered for some strange reason

fact: lite has been banned once? for an alleged train in plane of fear, when in reality i aggro'd a shiverback, lite's bard song caught aggro, and then a member of a ~30 man nihilum raid aggro'd it off of him

would you rather join a guild founded on exploitation with staff member(s)(Sundawg confirmed) on their roster who typically only wins via overwhelming numbers and is of a PvE-first mindset or a guild that keeps the server competitive as the underdog and occasionally manages to squeeze out victories often with far fewer numbers and is of a PvP-first mindset?
Colgate, you would have most likely been a teenager in the quoted history (most of these happened 2+ years ago!!!) I prefer not to take history lessons from a minor.

The only bans which Nizzar and Tune received since I've been here are for "training" which you guys have done much more of and breaching PnP policy (Tune was suspended for over 2 months because he killed a naked player in mass pvp, while LNS rules were still sketchy and guilds didn't have to call guild LNS).

FACT: Colgate often spins his story by using his personal account of historical events as the absolute truth.
Old 05-28-2014, 01:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If azrael can log on 50+ at any time how come they always have like 22 in vp when Nihilum has 50
because farming a VP key is retarded
Old 05-28-2014, 01:55 AM
Kobold

A lot of facts in this thread
Old 05-28-2014, 02:32 AM
Fire Giant

join nihilum. Need 100 people for veliou. Room behind tibberz and me on the coat tails
Old 05-28-2014, 03:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Colgate, you would have most likely been a teenager in the quoted history (most of these happened 2+ years ago!!!) I prefer not to take history lessons from a minor.

The only bans which Nizzar and Tune received since I've been here are for "training" which you guys have done much more of and breaching PnP policy (Tune was suspended for over 2 months because he killed a naked player in mass pvp, while LNS rules were still sketchy and guilds didn't have to call guild LNS).

FACT: Colgate often spins his story by using his personal account of historical events as the absolute truth.
i have proof for every single thing i stated
Closed Thread