Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2014, 02:17 PM
Orc

If you let someone sensor you from an online video game, you probably are a pussy/fag irl.
Old 06-26-2014, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

We were to understand there'd be pie and punch.
Old 06-26-2014, 02:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by thieros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I joined For Mitico Productions (Mechlingburger's Roleplay Events). Best on server bar none with great storylines, supporting casts & prizes! <The Merchants Of Qeynos> reign supreme!!
Thanks buddy! *highfive w/ secret handshake.
Old 06-26-2014, 02:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most other guilds not allowed to RNF. That's why RNF is always BDA and TMO.
Hah, well these two guilds have something in common after-all, at least they don't muzzle their members~
Old 06-26-2014, 02:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanforce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hah, well these two guilds have something in common after-all, at least they don't muzzle their members~
Lots of the members of TMO have been BDA at one time or another and even some of the ex TMO now reside in BDA.

Lots of things in common...
Old 06-26-2014, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lots of the members of TMO have been BDA at one time or another and even some of the ex TMO now reside in BDA.

Lots of things in common...
List me some former active TMO members in BDA. We might have a few that joined up and fell out, but obviously we've never invited any TMO stalwarts.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 06-26-2014, 02:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanforce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viCosY2u6YU&t=1m56s
Old 06-26-2014, 03:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
List me some former active TMO members in BDA. We might have a few that joined up and fell out, but obviously we've never invited any TMO stalwarts.
u sure? could name atleats pre disband tmo members having a minimum of 8 alts in bda.
Old 06-26-2014, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u sure? could name atleats pre disband tmo members having a minimum of 8 alts in bda.
I think this is where I say "prove it"
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 06-26-2014, 03:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think this is where I say "prove it"
dont need to prove nada . how many rogues in bda had rss? 3 , u should look better ![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread