Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2014, 05:39 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Well me my wife,brother, and A buddy are all starting char's on this server and will be game to find a few more steady players to group with also. Pst me some time
Whodats
Old 07-11-2014, 06:40 PM
Skeleton

Thanks for the replies guys, ill send you PM's!
Old 07-14-2014, 06:52 PM
Skeleton

I have met some awesome people on here and have had a really good response from this post from ton of cool people. Unfortunately the playing time frame and a few other factors have left us a few people short of a full group. We play in the range of 5-12pm EST. If you are interested send me tell on Heleos or Thorval Or PM me here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by morsrex; 07-14-2014 at 07:00 PM.. Reason: attempt at grammar
Old 07-14-2014, 07:06 PM
Orc

Send a message via AIM to JRW928

I've been wanting to group with you all, but unfortunately I work evenings and overnights. Perhaps on my days off. However, I was told that people were being turned away who tried to group with you all. At least that's what happened the other night.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:20 PM
Sarnak

Curious Morsrex what are the different classes that you guys are playing with?
Old 07-14-2014, 07:30 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRW928 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been wanting to group with you all, but unfortunately I work evenings and overnights. Perhaps on my days off. However, I was told that people were being turned away who tried to group with you all. At least that's what happened the other night.
To be honest, a few people have responded on here and after that point stopped responding to PM's or havent logged onto the character they gave me since i posted this originally. To my knowledge no one has been turned away though i will admit a few have fallen into the same situation you seem to be in, in that the times don't line up right. I'm not sure who told you they were turned away but im sorry they felt that way and should contact me so i can clear that up asap! Our current group is around the level 15 range. Cleric, sk, rogue, shaman, Enchanter(when he can make time to play). We play almost every night and look forward to adding new friends! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-14-2014, 07:43 PM
Sarnak

Please don't hate me. My buddy and I went to the Red 99 server. Pretty entertaining with bonus xp per group member.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:48 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please don't hate me. My buddy and I went to the Red 99 server. Pretty entertaining with bonus xp per group member.
Haha of course not! The whole point is to do what is fun lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-14-2014, 09:23 PM
Sarnak

I crave the community of Blue but I love the exp of Red. So ...red it is.
Old 07-14-2014, 09:46 PM
Sarnak

Seems like all your group is missing is more DPS Morsrex, you have all the utility you need in the world.
Closed Thread