Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 04-02-2010, 06:03 AM
Kobold

I would like to just give a huge thanks to Brut for their work trying to get things right for the fatties (troll/ogre) this level of bug stamping needs to be replicated by everyone who truly wishes for this server to be as best as it can be!
Old 04-14-2010, 02:09 AM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feerrott - AllizeVolew and AllizeTaew factions for lizardmen weren't added until the revamp of Temple of Cazic Thule. The lizardmen were all in "LizardMan" faction. The non-broodling lizardmen keep giving me a faction hit down for Volew and an increase for Taew.
Only the ones in Feerrott? Cause the ones in CT definitely had hits.
http://www.eqlunareclipse.com/images...rd_carnage.jpg
Old 04-14-2010, 02:39 AM
Planar Protector

Mmmm not sure of CT, never managed to visit there before they revamped it. ><

Buuuut I recall the broodlings and such being merely LizardMan-faction. On live the hatchlings still remained on this faction after the feerrott ones got their new factions. Most of the rathe mnt lizards are on this faction (lizardman mystic on allizes)... Which start off as indifferent even to ogres, they were pretty much kos from the get-go. Far as I can recall the broodlings started giving the aggro-message "errr die soft-skin" at the same time as the factions were added in; later they also made the lvl1 lizards non-kos to all to make it less painful for ogre newbies (and tossed in roaming lvl5 bears to the newbie area lolSoE).

Can't find any comments or nothing anywhere regarding this, tho. Just ramblings of what AllizeTae and AllizeVolew reads backwards. =(

Could be just hazy memories. Think the revamp was 2002, but the posts about allize faction hits are earliest from 2000.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:47 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...Also, back in classic one should note that bard NPCs never used their songs in battle. They were just weak-as-hell warrior mobs, sorta. Now they're mezzing and fearing me left and right. Hope madame Lorena is not too angry at me for leading her to this demise... =p...
i mentioned the same thing in my thread about the Highkeep Nobles / Bards. good to see others remember bards not "singing"/casting aswell. bard npc's fearing / mezzing etc makes them really hard compared to live back in the day. they used to be great xp for people in their 40s / low 50s but on p99 i have to stay clear of them which only leaves the 2 noble spawns and reduces possible xp/h in Highkeep.

ɹỊɐ-ləq pəllɐɔ uʍoʇ ɐ ɟo əɔuỊɹd əɥʇ əɯɐɔəq I ʍoɥ noʎ lləʇ ll‚l
əɹəɥʇ ʇɥნỊɹ ʇỊs ʇsnỊ əʇnuỊɯ ɐ əʞɐʇ oʇ əʞỊl p‚I puɐ
uʍop əpỊsdn pəuɹnʇ ´pəddỊlɟ ʇoნ əɟỊl
ʎɯ ʍoɥ ʇnoqɐ llɐ ʎɹoʇs ɐ sỊ sỊɥʇ ʍoN
Old 05-25-2012, 05:57 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Feerrott - Outside Oggok, near the bridge, there are a bunch of lvl 4ish ogre NPCs with no real purpose, standing around a bonfire with a dwarf roasting. One more of them is standing just by the river staring towards a lizard camp on the other side. Following the road towards pok book, there's 2 more of such, and up ahead is the vendor, Bup (or Pub, not sure of his name). These should all be in the same faction, which I think is OggokCitizen (it starts Indifferent to all ogres). The lvl30ish merchants, like the two ogre damsels in the house nearest to pok book, are on OggokMerchants (or something like that), which is Warmly. These seem a bit mixed up as some of the low-level ogres are Warmly, while others are Indiff. The should all be in the Indiff one.
Went through these and fixed them as needed. I am sure it was a bug on sonys part, but they should be indifferent to everyone now.

Fixed pending update.
Old 05-15-2013, 11:38 PM
Developer

Quote:
Feerrott - Bouncer Flerb's pathing leads him into the river near the tip of the CT island, right next to one of the lizard camps. He stops there underwater, his staff swinging desperately above the surface. Hope he can breath through it. =p
Fixed, pending update.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:57 AM
Sarnak

While you are fixing Oggok. The bouncers inside do not dual wield. The ones who should drop the two 1handed weapons like they would be, but use weapon and shield instead. Leveled my warrior here pre-kunark and the dual wielders used to beat me up pretty good.