Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2015, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

feels good to wake up early, undock, and smart bomb a 1 billion isk pod. today will be a good day.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/50350858/
Old 11-25-2015, 10:13 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
feels good to wake up early, undock, and smart bomb a 1 billion isk pod. today will be a good day.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/50350858/
lol sounds like a goog day indeed. How much are PLEX now?
Old 11-25-2015, 10:16 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niedar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol no. You would suck.
truth.

the point of this thread was to start a discussion and tap any interest in our very connected, infamous and ruthless community.

7 organized people can do alot in eve, but Red 99 has hundreds of players that have been at eachothers throats for years.

you couldn't write a better narrative to the creation of a pirate alliance
Old 11-25-2015, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

I guess there is no cool eve forums to post this junk on.
Old 11-25-2015, 10:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i, the owner of an 80m sp char and a pos in high sec wich i manage alone. i will destroy ur corp.
Dragonbait, what I am getting at here is to create a loose network of r99 players to see if something can be started.

I would love to see 50 peeps willing to give it a shot and get established. Which would require some cooperation from the community.

the beauty of Eve is that 10 players with a combined total of 10million skill points could completely destroy an 80m sp player.

if we pulled 50 people together we could go slam dunk smaller corps, take over some space and play within the meta political game
Old 11-25-2015, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol sounds like a goog day indeed. How much are PLEX now?
1 bil i think.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

after i killed that russian bitch she came back and wont leave me alone. russian tears best tears.
Old 11-25-2015, 11:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, I was deep in thought yesterday and I was thinking that our R99 community would be a devastating force if we created a Corp or alliance in Eve.

Like a pirate conglomerate. Have the alliance named Red 99. And within that, each guild can create a corporation to house their members.

And then we could loosely ally against larger enemies and also fight eachother the way we do in eq.

The game is fuckin dirty, you are encouraged to do all the slippery shit we do on r99 to ruin eachothers' day for a laugh.

Is there any interest in trying to organize something? It would prob require interest from leadership across all the guilds. I mean we have r99 history and lore, lots of hatred... creating a pirate alliance would fit the history perfectly
Job...

...Get one.
Old 11-25-2015, 11:36 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably going to give the new Tribes patch a go until I find something else, but hit me up if you get something put together.

Whatwhatwhatwhat? Tribes is still around? It's what I cut my online gaming teeth on, back when we were HPBs playing on a 33.6 modem. Gonna have to do some research now.
Old 11-25-2015, 11:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trustworthy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Job...Get one.
I'm at work right now champ
Old 11-25-2015, 11:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raedwulfe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whatwhatwhatwhat? Tribes is still around? It's what I cut my online gaming teeth on, back when we were HPBs playing on a 33.6 modem. Gonna have to do some research now.
Ya, there was a new tribes released a few years ago. A lot of T1 and T2 players complained about the physics, but it was actually a lot of fun. The company (Hi-Rez) abandoned the game more than a year ago to support Smite, but recently decided to release another patch with new maps and a revamp of the load out system. It is currently only on test servers though.

The game is kind of dead, but last time I played there were still a few active public servers and still an active community for more organized pick up games. The competitive scene pretty much died when they quit updating the game, but when the new patch gets released I'm sure they'll be some draft tournaments and more pick up games for a while.

The game is free to play too, so definitely check it out. They tried to make money selling voice packs and skins only, which is probably why it was a bit of a financial boondoggle.
Closed Thread