Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2016, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

^ Ha this thing talking about mutants.
Old 05-26-2016, 01:42 PM
Banned

I "feel" like Nihilist_santa "may probably" have the "possibly" highest chances of dieing from colon and prostate cancer simultaneously out of "most everyone here".

<3
Old 05-26-2016, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

Good point on squatting toilets. Didn't know of the cancer correlation of alternatives, but can definitely vouch for superiority of squatting toilets. They just work better. If you've never used one, I highly recommend you try it. It is a liberating, almost spiritual experience.
Old 05-26-2016, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Daywolf, have you found the exact, cited paper the original article is referring to? The paper linked in your previous post only indicates a study done on mice and not humans. Mice aren't humans.
Nah not yet. I mean not drifting around the internuts in free form arrr. It's in that journal linked, and scientific research journals don't publish online like blogs.

I don't see anything about mice, but that would likely be part of the process especially determining generational mutations. We're not cactus either, but biologically closer to rodents and especially monkeys etc. Oh course you know, a pot study, they had lines of people to the door to test this shite out [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Here is the official news release from the university two days ago Cannabis use linked to gene mutation
Then another industry news site picked it up yeaterday: Cannabis use alters DNA to increase disease risk, study says
I've since heard a news report on it on AM radio. Mainstream media luvs this stuff, likely it'll start showing up soon on cable tv etc.
Old 05-26-2016, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Genetically modified cannabis causes cancer.

'They' make more money off sick and dieing people then 'they' do off healthy people.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-26-2016, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah not yet. I mean not drifting around the internuts in free form arrr. It's in that journal linked, and scientific research journals don't publish online like blogs.

I don't see anything about mice, but that would likely be part of the process especially determining generational mutations. We're not cactus either, but biologically closer to rodents and especially monkeys etc. Oh course you know, a pot study, they had lines of people to the door to test this shite out [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Here is the official news release from the university two days ago Cannabis use linked to gene mutation
Then another industry news site picked it up yeaterday: Cannabis use alters DNA to increase disease risk, study says
I've since heard a news report on it on AM radio. Mainstream media luvs this stuff, likely it'll start showing up soon on cable tv etc.
I read what you had linked, and the study was only done on mice. There are a lot of holes in those studies, but the ethical limits of testing demand that lesser mammals be tested before humans. I'd like to see who funded the research grant too. The over arcing logic in the study is dubious because there are many factors that determine a mutation in dna. That it may be passed down to future generations is an aspect of evolution, so I lean towards the claim that the study is likely wrong in its conclusions due to the disproportionate factors of singling out smoking cannabis compared to a seemingly infinite amount of other variables.
Old 05-26-2016, 08:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Genetically modified cannabis causes cancer.

'They' make more money off sick and dieing people then 'they' do off healthy people.
found the luddite
Old 05-26-2016, 09:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
found the luddite
Best step away before I call the mario bros. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-26-2016, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I read what you had linked, and the study was only done on mice.
Again, where does it say that? There is no mention of it only being done on mice. Not from my links. I'm not saying it was or wasn't, but you are, so I'd like to see your reference, because it's false to attribute it to one of my reference links.
Old 05-26-2016, 11:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best step away before I call the mario bros. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my reptilian master will punish you for this post
Closed Thread