Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2016, 01:57 PM
Sarnak

Holy hell. Page two and this thread has already turned into a dumpster fire.

Log in and chat with some people from the guilds you might be interested in. Most of the warm bodies from either guild are normal and well-adjusted.
Old 08-05-2016, 01:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't understand why these anonymous troll accounts are allowed at all, tbh.
You realize that argument is redundant right? Your asking why anonymous people are allowed on the internet while you are browsing the internet anonymously. Your in-game character doesn't = you in real life. The forums were created for whatever reason you please, some people come for information, some come to check out RnF, some come from off-topic. What you find is stupid, other people don't think so. Give me your real information and then I'll see your point.
Old 08-05-2016, 02:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Show some god damn respect to a box hero. Fucking kids these days...
Oh $#!^, he's the legendary hero I never heard of!? so cool
Old 08-05-2016, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

I am saying these forums would be a more pleasant place without anonymous troll accounts whose only purpose is to allow their cuck owners to post inflammatory idiocy that they would never dare to release under their in-game names. It is not necessary for us to all share our W2s and middle names for this to happen.
Old 08-05-2016, 03:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cuck
Ugh Raev, I thought you were above using that dumb word. So disappoint.
Old 08-05-2016, 04:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I am saying these forums would be a more pleasant place without anonymous troll accounts whose only purpose is to allow their cuck owners to post inflammatory idiocy that they would never dare to release under their in-game names. It is not necessary for us to all share our W2s and middle names for this to happen.

That's like your opinion...... man.....I think the forums would be more of a pleasant place without "troll" guilds like "Monk Death Squad" with the sole purpose of creating something stupid but that's like my opinion man. Your point on the never dare release in-game name is not on point because I'm worried about anything.....I've given my real information out here several times. I just gave my accounts away about 2 years ago and because I enjoy the game of classic everquest and some of the people here I always come back to have a good laugh and mess around....get a sense of humor and stop being a tight asshole bitch.
Old 08-05-2016, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's like your opinion...... man.....I think the forums would be more of a pleasant place without "troll" guilds like "Monk Death Squad" with the sole purpose of creating something stupid but that's like my opinion man. Your point on the never dare release in-game name is not on point because I'm worried about anything.....I've given my real information out here several times. I just gave my accounts away about 2 years ago and because I enjoy the game of classic everquest and some of the people here I always come back to have a good laugh and mess around....get a sense of humor and stop being a tight asshole bitch.
And I'm supposed to be bad at FQ? Sounds like you're about to break down crying, haha. How's that for a sense of humor?
Old 08-05-2016, 04:45 PM
Banned

this BallzDeep guy 8)
Old 08-05-2016, 04:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And I'm supposed to be bad at FQ? Sounds like you're about to break down crying, haha. How's that for a sense of humor?

Yes, you are bad because there is no sound being made when you are reading my posts. You can't read emotion and if you do, half the time it's wrong. You'd know that if you ever worked for a good company. Also you obviously missed some quotes from The Big Lebowski.....obviously I'm mad.
Old 08-05-2016, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Fine. Just know I read your posts imagining tears rolling down your eyes.
Closed Thread