Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 04:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also, if you were circumcised without consent, its pretty much your birthright to shoplift lube.

I can relate as the only thing I have ever shoplifted was lube. Combo of no-consent circo + the price of lube (((insulting))) with the trouble of making a bunch of shitty lubes that don't work or burn (not going to pay good money to be treated like shit).

literally never lifted anything else in my life. I've paid for it, but more often than not, I take it as my right.
I've shop lifted lube a bunch. I justified it too
Old 09-13-2016, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lube is the only thing I shoplift, and 100% of the time. cuz i use alot and also i dont want to think about pennies when im whippin it out. never got caught but if i do, im gonna say i was too embarrassed to carry it openly to the counter. 100% guaranteed that line will work
also, if you were circumcised without consent, its pretty much your birthright to shoplift lube.

I can relate as the only thing I have ever shoplifted was lube. Combo of no-consent circo + the price of lube (((insulting))) with the trouble of making a bunch of shitty lubes that don't work or burn (not going to pay good money to be treated like shit).

literally never lifted anything else in my life. I've paid for it, but more often than not, I take it as my god given right.

They started putting micro RFID foil detectors in the box packaging (built into the cardboard so you cant identify and remove it), so you have to open the box and take the bottle now. I beeped off one time and was like oh whoops had my hands full earlier haha! and had to pay for it.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-13-2016, 04:23 PM
Banned

I used to shop lift lube. Then I decided it's more fun to buy it and try to find the most innocent looking cashier for checkout. I had sex last night. I feel u chab sometimes I see babes on the street. I want they meat.

My gf very attractive, but she doesn't put much effort in to appearance and has deep seated anxiety that curbs her sexuality. Its becoming a point of contention. Might have to say peace ***** in a month or 2.
Old 09-13-2016, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Stay hydrated.
Old 09-13-2016, 07:17 PM
Banned

Default Clarifying the anus

First off guys I want to make this clear : I do not buy lube for the purpose of a non wet vagina. I buy lube for anal sex.

There maybe be times I use lube for her vagina , but only when I want a 2 minute quickie before work or taking a shit.

Seriously though, for all the naive nit wits , having sex with your girl in her anus is fun. I seriously should be awarded a medal for all the females I had to psychologically manipulate into loving anal. What's that you say?

Yes there are proven techniques I have learned over time through trial and error.

Here is a quick rundown:

First, when trying to get your girl to take your penis in her ass you need to start slow.
Slow involves just lightly brushing your index finger on her rectum. It works best when you are eating her out and stimulating her Clitoris.

The reason you want to stimulate the Clitoris ,while lightly petting her anus is because you are psychologically linking a good feeling with a new one.

Overtime, your chick will get use to this touching of the rectum - during this phase expect her to feel a bit awkward, but your job is to ensure her it's perfectly normal and alright. ( This works even better if you just started dating the woman)

Eventually, you will be able to give your chick a rim job... Again this is another phase. Your chick needs to get over the fact you are licking where she shits. I recommend you stock up on baby wipes and have her shower before. Just try to keep it coi- chicks can sometimes get offended, when you make them shower before sex.

By now you broke ground. The stigma on touching her anus is gone , and you have linked a lot of the touching with her clitoris. It's now time for the next phase

The next face is tricky. I generally wait until she is hot and ready after eating her out and foreplay - and what not... When you are eating her out start by brushing her anus. Stimulate her some more , eventually slip your index finger in. That's right boys you are penetrating her anus with your finger( Asian) ( Note: make sure your hands are cleaned and fingernails are trimmed) From this point you just leave the finger in there and eat her out some more.

This is getting long , so I want to wrap it up.....

You need to continue all the phases above... For a bit... Eventually shes going to want to have the finger in there. She won't also mind you to stop licking her clit while having one in there.

The last phase

By now you have broke major ground... You can now try to slip part of your penis in.. Maybe the whole thing if you got a small dick like certain people on here...
Make sure you use a ton of lube and go slow.... Also try stimulating her clit while your doing it ( Preferably when shes already hot and ready from foreplay)

Follow these steps fellas and you will have woman riding your dick in her Nether hole in no time.

I want to add... THANK YOU TO MYSELF FOR ALL THE WOMAN I BROKE... YOU ARE WELCOME FELLAS <What does that mean> All the men who scored with previous chicks I've broke in... Have anal ready equipped sex because of the work I did.

Sex is work : But like work it's necessary and pays well...

You're welcome guys.
Old 09-13-2016, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

damn this radio edit is a beast

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-13-2016, 10:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice guide. I could write a book from the ladies' point of view. "Anal: How to take it up the ass!
I'd hit it^
Old 09-14-2016, 12:33 AM
Banned

Thanks chab this guide is goog been working phase one intuitively will let u know how the progress cums
Old 09-14-2016, 01:12 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaboo_Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your chick needs to get over the fact you are licking where she shits.
Yeah. It's your chick that needs to get over the fact that you are licking where she shits.
Old 09-14-2016, 01:15 AM
Sarnak

Also, yay for not having a mutilated dick. Lube actually takes away from the feeling.
Closed Thread