Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 09:38 PM
Skeleton

Location: All bets will be calculated via lines from Betphoenix, which are available at www.sbrodds.com

I usually don't comment on matters such as these, but this is a terrible thread.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:50 PM
Orc

Animals do get stoned. Elephants looking for fermented fruit, deers getting high on shrooms, but its their decision. Animals coming to the conclusion that they like getting high is different from spiking your animals food with hallucinogenics.

I made my cat smoke weed when i was 16 and that cat went batshit crazy after that. He would run around the house and slip up and down door frames like it was a circus hammer and bell game. Never gave an animal drugs after that.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betphoenix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Screen shot or it didn't happen.
Use the search function. It's not secret information.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:36 PM
Planar Protector

Shrooms have a known LD50, and they can have permanent psychiatric effects even if a lethal dose isn't administered.. Saying they are completely harmless is tantamount to telling a kid a loaded gun is a toy. Good job, combat medic!
Old 01-24-2011, 10:43 PM
Banned

Odd, google alone says otherwise.

"The lethal dose from psilocybin toxicity alone is unknown at recreational or medicinal levels, and has never been documented."

But hey, dodge the fact you're a psychotic retard wishing death on people yet think "abusing" a cat is deplorable. It's totally normal.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:52 PM
Sarnak

Lethal dosage or not shrooms can have some fairly serious side effects and feeding them to your cat just ain't cool man, I dunno how even you can be on the wrong side of this argument finawin.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:00 PM
Banned

Hey, don't get me wrong. I am an animal lover and always have been.
*glances over to his cat, Luna*

I don't place them above human beings in terms of "importance", though.

Hasbinbad is pretty much the epitome of worthless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad
This topic deserves it's own thread.

This country hasn't been in a righteous war since WWII, and you knew it. With the exception of Vietnam draftees, you all knew you were going to be getting paid to kill people. Contract killers, mercenaries, murderers-for-hire, you certainly don't deserve any fucking respect, and your euphamistic use of the "service" is trite at best, but more than likely you're delusional and think that somehow you're defending fucking freedom or some dumb ass shit that your drill seargent told you when you were sleep-deprived.

Fuck you, fuck your "service," and I hope more of your co-workers die to the IED's of the freedom fighters defending their home countries from you fucking asscunts.

If you want respect, earn that shit on a personal level. You certainly won't get any from any non-brainwashed person just for having poor decision-making skills when it comes to early career choices.

Bitch.
Seen here: http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...highlight=kill

How he finds this "abuse" deplorable yet sees what he said right there okay, is well beyond my realm of understanding. People such as him should be castrated to prevent further pollution to the gene pool.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:05 PM
Banned

inb4 straw-man argument of my "lies", which are nothing but misconstrued statements intentionally spewed by the same people who say things such as ^ that.

Whereas my statements were intentionally made out to be something they weren't by others, his are very, very clear in their intent.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:17 PM
Sarnak

Here comes the /win without intro-philo words like straw man.

ANIMAL TESTING

Look it up. If you want to see animal cruelty just consider the soap you use, the medicines you take for just about anything, hell, the conditions that animals live in before you eat them.

With all things considered, giving your cat shrooms is probably the least harmful thing that you could do to an animal. Animals get fucked up on shit in nature all the time geez people chill out he's not having cock fights in his basement.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_savage1982 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ANIMAL TESTING

Look it up. If you want to see animal cruelty just consider the soap you use, the medicines you take for just about anything, hell, the conditions that animals live in before you eat them.

With all things considered, giving your cat shrooms is probably the least harmful thing that you could do to an animal. Animals get fucked up on shit in nature all the time geez people chill out he's not having cock fights in his basement.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

"A straw man argument is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position. To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by substituting it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position."
Closed Thread