Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2017, 12:04 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awakened has no problem with this. I will say that 6 months is a long trial period, but if the "open raid" continues to kill these targets, it's not a problem.

What I mean by this is, the point of this agreement is to allow an "open raid" once a month. If random_guild_01 comes and snipes Lord Nagafen from this open raid because he spawned an hour into his window and the open raid won't be setting up for hours, this could be a problem. If it happens more than once, I believe this agreement should be void until we can solve the problem, whether that be notifying the random_guild_01 and getting them on board, or.. I don't know.

Disclaimer: By agreeing to this, Awakened will not be random_guild_01. It was simply an example and not a loophole for us to back out.
What a strange scenario you've managed to concoct. It almost sounds like you're secretly hoping this doesn't work out so you can maintain pixel rights. I can see why people don't care too much for your guild and why many of your members choose to stay /anon.
Old 08-25-2017, 12:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razerpaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What a strange scenario you've managed to concoct. It almost sounds like you're secretly hoping this doesn't work out so you can maintain pixel rights. I can see why people don't care too much for your guild and why many of your members choose to stay /anon.
It is quite literally the most probable outcome. Maybe you haven't played here before? Try harder to troll. I also believe you are confusing Awakened with Aftermath, as it is Aftermath that is getting the /anon raiders.
Old 08-25-2017, 12:09 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is quite literally the most probable outcome. Maybe you haven't played here before? Try harder to troll. I also believe you are confusing Awakened with Aftermath, as it is Aftermath that is getting the /anon raiders.
My apologies. I did mistake your guild with Aftermath.
Old 08-25-2017, 12:13 PM
Fire Giant

Seems like it would be good for the server as a whole. I hope it takes off
Old 08-25-2017, 12:15 PM
Fire Giant

As much as I can appreciate a good Aftermath troll, it is still just that. The likelihood of Lord Nagafen staying up for 15 hours is a small one. However, the more awareness this gets, the larger the chance.

Now, that won't stop a small band of /anon players from sniping it... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-25-2017, 12:22 PM
Fire Giant

The way it's written, they will die at the end of each window. That's when the raid will be scheduled. Part of the deal to kill them quick and keep the cycle moving.

And I'm really thinking that the /anon snipers will show some restraint.

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Old 08-25-2017, 01:03 PM
Banned

Detoxx has already confirmed to me Aftermath doesn't pursue Vox as a target and has also posted in the previous thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aftermath supports this wonderful venture and is open to more in the future!
Let's give people a chance, shall we? After all, it's the Current Year and in the Current Year of Our Lord, Elf Land can be healthier than ever. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-25-2017, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

This is good but kind of sad at the same time. That the whole thing has to go to this kind of extent for it to be made possible.
Grats to the first non-guilded player who wins any loot from nag or vox.

Props to skarlorn for the well worded agreement and pushing the subject.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 08-25-2017 at 01:37 PM..
Old 08-25-2017, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Aftermath fully supports this and wishes you all the best of luck! Please be diligent in posting what week you plan to kill Naggy and Vox so there is no confusion.

I am also willing to help play any role needed for these raids if I'm available and the help is needed.

Good luck!
Old 08-25-2017, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razerpaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sir are very green to P99 if you find this scenario "strange"

Green indeed.
Closed Thread