Old 03-06-2020, 10:41 AM
Banned

consider blue
Old 03-06-2020, 02:30 PM
Sarnak

We tried it full on FFA and it turns out the only bigger cancer than that is OP
Old 03-06-2020, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

I feel like poFear is empty on red99 right now aswell.
Old 03-06-2020, 03:07 PM
Fire Giant

This whole """guilds cooperating to a certain extent is maddening!""clan quote""
Old 03-06-2020, 04:51 PM
Sarnak

2 hours you can do it
Old 03-06-2020, 08:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorsmash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont have the time anymore to raid in a top Guild with the kids.

It's an observation, not opinion. The fucking handholding on p99 now is ridiculous, even compared to when this whole thing got started. The competition is what made the top guild's the top guild's in the first place. If your doing rotations on Yard trash the p99 staff might as well institute instanced zones.

Its worse than live servers, think about that shit. I'm waiting for the list system to hit raid targets where your forced to help kill the raid target just to get them off the list. Because that's where were going
There's a big difference between "competition" and whatever the fuck was happening in Fear pre-rotation. Most old-school players enjoy the race to raid bosses. Exactly zero enjoy battling over FTE on scarelings. The rotation wasn't hand-holding, it was the superior alternative. We're all still racing for Draco and CT, so don't get your panties in a bunch...competition is alive and well.
Old 03-07-2020, 01:41 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorsmash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love watching the people on the p99 servers clutching their fucking pearls and skirts, screaming for the staff to moderate a rotating raid cycle on everything game wide while posting salty tear threads on the forums.

Rotating raid cycle on Fear yard trash? Every clan a part of that cycle should have their clan tag temporarily changed to "Feltching Champions of Norrath"

1000% everybody asking for staff help in the raiding scene were in cosplay raid clans who only got targets in those Saturday afternoon PoK open pick-up raids by roleplaying clans.
raise hands if u actually own pearls, and skirts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-07-2020, 05:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawqueue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a big difference between "competition" and whatever the fuck was happening in Fear pre-rotation. Most old-school players enjoy the race to raid bosses. Exactly zero enjoy battling over FTE on scarelings. The rotation wasn't hand-holding, it was the superior alternative. We're all still racing for Draco and CT, so don't get your panties in a bunch...competition is alive and well.
I bet my buddy a camp sit & wait I could rile the bitches up in R%F with a random thought post. It's how we entertainer ourselves picking the next horrible RNG camp.

You R%F poopsockers couldn't get it to 5 pages in 24 hrs.......wtttttffff? I am disappoint.
Closed Thread