Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2020, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

I'd recommend a hobby. I've recently taken up making walking sticks / bo staves. Walk around in the woods for a few hours to find good materials, carve bark off and shape with a knife, sand the crap out of it, then stain it a nice color. Playing guitar is pretty fun too.
Old 06-11-2020, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd recommend a hobby. I've recently taken up making walking sticks / bo staves. Walk around in the woods for a few hours to find good materials, carve bark off and shape with a knife, sand the crap out of it, then stain it a nice color. Playing guitar is pretty fun too.
I'm going to be COMPLETELY honest here and go completely off the rails for a minute. It's not a direct reply to you.

It's a pity with a proper target and some physical training I could be useful again. Sadly, enlightening myself in order to be effective and disciplined has left me with no real reachable targets of value. I don't think hunting purely for sport would do anything but to be a form of practice, most entities are greens anyway, they have no exp value or good loot. The nearby pathetic cockroaches scurrying about are just a nuisance. It's not worth the risk and effort involved in destroying them out of boredom with no real objective or purpose.

I don't feel good unless I'm causing an enemy pain. The tree's don't scream loud enough in agony. Embroidery makes me want to put the needle down and slam someones head into the ground repeatedly. Or drag it across my arm until I carve it into shreds. I am already good with a rifle and pushups will put me to sleep but I will pay for it the next day in being unable to move. They don't bring pleasure. It is simply a form of preparation. This is what pillates and running has devolved into for me. The physical persuits I have rarely enjoyed. Last time I tried to make sourdough bread, I just got to tired and sick to finish and there was too much crap and too much whining from the dumb brats about how it smelled to get through it. I poured it down the drain and decided rather than ripping their guts out I would just take a bunch of pills, put a blindfold on and earplugs in and go out. I'm low on meds.

When I do create something wonderful I do not want to share it with anyone.

This is a 1 star thread for sure and I shouldn't share with you guys. But here it is. But you know. You are right. I will never know unless I try.
Last edited by magnetaress; 06-11-2020 at 05:11 PM..
Old 06-11-2020, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

relavemt song

Nam sayinz?
Old 06-11-2020, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

The cameos in that toilet video scream 3rd temple
Old 06-11-2020, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
relavemt song

Nam sayinz?
feels weird man

but yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The cameos in that toilet video scream 3rd temple
I saw M&M and went OOOK

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by magnetaress; 06-11-2020 at 06:15 PM..
Old 06-11-2020, 07:34 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-11-2020, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

If you do decide to try making yourself your own bo staff, a thing I've been doing is learning how to spin it. You can learn how here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDKU-D4tq38. It's a killer forearm pump, and is actually quite fun.
Roleplaying a monk IRL
Last edited by GinnasP99; 06-11-2020 at 07:56 PM..
Old 06-11-2020, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you do decide to try making yourself your own bo staff, a thing I've been doing is learning how to spin it. You can learn how here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDKU-D4tq38. It's a killer forearm pump, and is actually quite fun.
Roleplaying a monk IRL
Very grace. Such mindful. Wow. Upvotes. Thank you. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-12-2020, 01:14 AM
Kobold

You could try abilify as well, or even go the risperdal to risperdal consta (I believe the consta is a 1x/month injection which is convenient in a way).
Old 06-12-2020, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gherron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You could try abilify as well, or even go the risperdal to risperdal consta (I believe the consta is a 1x/month injection which is convenient in a way).
Yeah honestly, if the seroquel doesn't work, which is like a nextgen risperdal, IDK. I'm getting pretty burnt out on treating the 'major depression', 'autism', 'schizophrenia', angle.
Closed Thread