Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: What is she on about?
Yes 1 6.67%
She's just bored. 3 20.00%
No 2 13.33%
Bush baked some 911 beings and this is all virtually real. 9 60.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2020, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rarer than you might think, estrogen rules
ive heard the dissatisfaction rates are staggeringly high. I wouldnt expect much different, but it is sad to see people that are simply trying to feel better about themselves, go down a harmful path like "transitioning".

They need help, not a sex change. I mean that with all due respect.
Old 11-04-2020, 06:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ive heard the dissatisfaction rates are staggeringly high. I wouldnt expect much different, but it is sad to see people that are simply trying to feel better about themselves, go down a harmful path like "transitioning".

My excellent life begs to disagree

I'm a biochemist, I definitely was destined to cyborg my body out and soup it up. If it makes you feel better, you can call me a super-f@g. The normies on the street call me a girl, tho, my brain has definitely rewired on E, and I am certainly somebody's wife (he is taller than you). It's an insanely transformative substance. PS you literally live longer in an estrogen-soaked body. I love how you boys burn so fast and bright, though, so's I can soak up your energy 💖
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 11-04-2020 at 06:07 PM..
Old 11-04-2020, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My excellent life begs to disagree

I'm a biochemist, I definitely was destined to cyborg my body out and soup it up. If it makes you feel better, you can call me a super-f@g. The normies on the street call me a girl, tho, my brain has definitely rewired on E, and I am certainly somebody's wife (he is taller than you).
I am not going to be disrespectful to people anymore by calling them names, though I wonder if calling you superF@g would be an insult? My days of trashing other people are long over, I simply dont have the energy for it, and it doesnt make anyone feel any better.

Anyway, its not up to me to decide whether you should transition or not, thats a decision that is between you and Dr. Fronksenshteen. As a personal opinion, I think its just a bad idea, just like I think getting a face tattoo is bad idea. Only with a face tattoo, you preserve your nutts.

You see the thing is, not everyone has the luxury of being rich like Bruce Jenner. When averagely wealthy people do things that are socially extreme, it is highly unlikey that it will catapult them into success. I suppose success is subjective though.
Old 11-04-2020, 06:38 PM
Banned

By the way, I don't like the dialectic any of my doctors required to get me started on transition. So it wasn't really between me and Fronkenschtein, but between me and God. I bet if you knew me better, your mind would be blown by my point of view!
Old 11-08-2020, 06:46 AM
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine becoming a transgender and having it not work out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 11-04-2020, 06:42 PM
Banned

I was also cursed with this chronic extremely painful inflammation of my prostate from age 14 that cycled me through the whole pain clinic experience very young. Imagine if every orgasm you ever had was horrifically painful like lightning, you were beautiful and submissive, but could not have receptive sex 'cuz it crushed your insides. You'd score super cool boyfriends but literally couldn't put out. An accursed, pitiful life.

Well, guess what treatments are used for enlarged prostate? T suppressors. Hormone replacement therapy to female being the most aggressive possible such therapy. Estrogen and orchiectomy totally cured it, and I finally was able to have penetrative sex soon before I turned 30, which was honestly a score cause I got to get married in white unlike ur mom. Sometimes I wonder if my body wasn't somehow developed into a vaguely "intersex" composition, maybe from drinking too much bottled water and soy. It suffices to say that all worked out for the best, though, thanks to my access to hormonal treatment.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 11-04-2020 at 06:52 PM..
Old 11-04-2020, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

I'm not going to post a whole bunch in this thread needlessly like I have done in the past. Imma watch and wait and have some fun with it.

All that said I am enjoying it so far. And yeah God loves me. I think he really does. Even tho I do dumb shit to myself all the time.
Old 11-05-2020, 11:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not going to post a whole bunch in this thread needlessly like I have done in the past. Imma watch and wait and have some fun with it.

All that said I am enjoying it so far. And yeah God loves me. I think he really does. Even tho I do dumb shit to myself all the time.
Of course God does. Pretty sure that last addendum applies to every last one of us pneumatics, and psychics; not so sure about hylics, but certainly not the serpent seed.
Old 11-04-2020, 08:01 PM
Sarnak

successful maerlith troll thread was successful

can we talk about the transgender just elected into congress instead of impervious kittens dirt poor ass adventures?
Old 11-04-2020, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

I didn't even know she existed until now. Apparently she's equal parts terrifying and girl next door.
Closed Thread