Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 09:56 AM
Fire Giant

yup yup. i've gotten into the habit this week of ignoring 90% of posts, especially if the poster is trash. no, silence doesn't mean you're winning, silence means you're not worth the time it would take to reply. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-17-2011, 11:03 AM
Planar Protector

I hate the lottery. I would rather throw my money in the garbage but if I actually did win I probably wouldn't change anything in the first 48 hours. Maybe go open some bank accounts to start storing my funds. Probably buy some little stuff until big checks came in.
Old 08-17-2011, 11:05 AM
Banned

probably gamble it all away [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] realistically
Old 08-17-2011, 11:13 AM
Sarnak

Double.Then Triple check to make sure the numbers all matched. Talk to my fin. advisor. Arrange to pay off my house and other bills. Decide an amount that I would just blow on stupid shit like a car, jetskies, gambling, ect. Then bank the rest or invest half into low risk options.
Old 08-17-2011, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

I'd buy feachie the sex change he has always wanted so he doesn't need to pretend anymore
Old 08-17-2011, 11:51 AM
Banned

On a real note. I'd take the money and first I'd have a week of fun to myself before I did anything else. First I would end up leaving my job in the funniest way I could think of possible. Second I would cruise about 3 of my exes and take about I don't know 20,000 and shit on it and then have it burned while we ding dong ditched their doorstep. Third - I'd travel to Australia and bang the shit out of 16 year old australian chicks because that's the legal age their.
Old 08-17-2011, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by visage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On a real note. I'd take the money and first I'd have a week of fun to myself before I did anything else. First I would end up leaving my job in the funniest way I could think of possible. Second I would cruise about 3 of my exes and take about I don't know 20,000 and shit on it and then have it burned while we ding dong ditched their doorstep. Third - I'd travel to Australia and bang the shit out of 16 year old australian chicks because that's the legal age their.
14 in hawaii, homie
Old 08-17-2011, 12:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
14 in hawaii, homie
Actually its 16 in hawaii man. I've got there plenty of times to know. Besides I wouldn't hit up anything uneder 18 in the US. Shit is upon so badly where in Australia hitting up omn 16 year olds is more of acceptable.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:32 PM
Fire Giant

Collect my cash, turn off my phone and leave the country for a month.

<< Hassel the Hoff - Druid of the 55th Grind >>
<< Kassel the Koff - Monk of the 52st Train >>
Old 08-17-2011, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
turn off my phone and leave
For the win. This, I imagine, is the best route to take upon winning the lotto.
Closed Thread