Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 02:05 AM
Fire Giant

lol what would we do w/o you purist?
Old 09-03-2011, 02:07 AM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Dravingar

I heard that Daltheb guy was banned, read it here on RnF so I know for a fact its true.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravingar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heard that Daltheb guy was banned, read it here on RnF so I know for a fact its true.
are you insinuating that the log is fabricated?

another member of TR (dravingar) on damage control (his guild cheats)
Old 09-03-2011, 02:16 AM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Dravingar

I'm not insinuating anything, just find it hilarious how much misinformation gets thrown around as fact.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:19 AM
Planar Protector

If this fucks over Red 99 release I'M GONNA GO APESHIT UP IN THIS MOTHER
Old 09-03-2011, 02:19 AM
Planar Protector

Deny deny deny.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:20 AM
Planar Protector

P.S. GO GO GADGET WIPE-IT COMMITTEE
Old 09-03-2011, 02:22 AM
Sarnak

Yet another reason I don't play this game anymore. When is everybody going to learn that it's a few players in with the devs that get whatever they want. Then the fanbois go on about how it's not true when it's so incredibly obvious. Why would anybody want to play a game in such a sad state of affairs. Yall all are ominously obsessed with everquest.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#ban Xzerion, save this server.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:54 AM
Banned

Wow..... I see valid points on both sides. However, to say Uthgaard has issues is funny. Uthgaard is Uthgaard. He isn't fake and won't be fake clearly. The politics of the matter Uthgaard can't seem to adjust too. Because he is infact Uthgaard. Obviously you wouldn't want to step on peoples toes above you especially when the majority of the higher up disagree with his point of view. This is why I like Uthgaard he just doesn't give a shit. The fact of the matter is this issue wasn't going to go anywhere. All it did was start drama. However, it comes to show how much everyone cares for the server. If Uthgaard is willing to go over batt just for this server. He really does care about the project. Infact I think he cares about it so much he is willing to sacrafice his own job and any dignity he had with players and staff. For that I admire Uthgaards persistance. Case in point this crap needs to be let go. It's not going anywhere and all it's doing is causing more turmoil all around the server. It's not just Xzerion's rep that got damaged here now. The entire staff is hurt in regards to rep. That isn't a good thing. It's going to take a lot of time and focus to bring the public's perception and trust back into the staff of P99. If anything IMO the rants and flames and the forums need to be patrolled. Personally these forums have done more harm than good. Not just for players , but for staff too. So having Uthgaard around when you have forums and players voicing out garbage was a good thing. Get rid of the forums or patrol it more I think drama will lesson. If people need a rants and flames or a place to talk crap they can do it on their own forums. Just my opinon and 2 cents. Damn shame this crap is going on still , a damn shame...
Closed Thread