Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 01:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, really? Holocaust confirmed mega blue if they need variance on a pvp server.

Variance is NON CLASSIC and was added to quell bluebie raid camping disputs (lawl). Anyone supporting variance is afraid of PvP occurring at spawn times and just wants to PvE poop sock raid content.
you blue
Old 12-21-2011, 05:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No. People who want your targets more than you are going to find ways to get it, variance or not.

Variance isn't supposed to be in, it only exists on blue because of the retardation that regularly occurs with no other recourse there. PVP server is there for PVP. Fight for your mobs, it's the whole reason it's a PVP server.

May the better neckbeard walk away lewted.
Old 12-21-2011, 05:32 PM
Fire Giant

I don't see how variance makes that big of a deal, just extends the time guild A has to hold zone control over guild B. Also variance helps Euro guilds compete when guild A has dragons spawning at 4:30 AM Swedish time.
Old 12-21-2011, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see how variance makes that big of a deal, just extends the time guild A has to hold zone control over guild B. Also variance helps Euro guilds compete when guild A has dragons spawning at 4:30 AM Swedish time.
Because it makes raiding pointless and unnecessarily difficult for those of us who aren't willing to spend 96 hours in a row logged in? I'm not sure what kind of variance you support but on blue99 most raid mobs have 96 hour windows. Yeah, fuck that.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 12-21-2011, 06:04 PM
Fire Giant

96 hours is ridiculous, I agree. I didn't know it was that large holy shit.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:05 PM
Fire Giant

I mean either way I don't particularly give a shit, but naturally that's not going to stop me from giving my opinion.
Closed Thread