Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 08:48 PM
Banned

Only intelligent thing said was, "vztz can't handle"...because it's obvious you can't.

You can't talk shit from day one of your shitty joke of a garagebox's death until red99 beta about how hardcore you are, and then get in at TEN TIMES xp during beta...and cry it's so slow. This is classic EQ, not your shitty wannabe box. Deal with it or shut the fuck up.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Planar Protector

"Trash the reputation" of the server?

I've peddled this server on the strength of its reputation.

Saying I still see it as in beta isn't a knock against the reputation or quality of the server. If you had read my post, I said that not many players here really played the beta for this + it didn't mirror the actual launch environment. So there will be adjustments - just like a fresh server on live in 1999 and just like the blue one here when it was first released.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:53 PM
Sarnak

Default ya nothing wrong

yea nothing wrong with server, naggy works perfektt
Old 01-05-2012, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only intelligent thing said was, "vztz can't handle"...because it's obvious you can't.

You can't talk shit from day one of your shitty joke of a garagebox's death until red99 beta about how hardcore you are, and then get in at TEN TIMES xp during beta...and cry it's so slow. This is classic EQ, not your shitty wannabe box. Deal with it or shut the fuck up.

Do you play on this server? I might stomach the exp grind just so I can kill you till you quit in a teary-eyed carebear rage. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

For the record, I never played PVP until this box, so I hope this isn't directed at me.

I think customizing the game mechanics while trying to maintain a classic "feel" wouldn't hurt. Yes, players probably bit off more then they can chew but we are human and can learn from our mistakes and make a better server. "Dealing with it and shutting the fuck up" isn't going to improve the server.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For the record, I never played PVP until this box, so I hope this isn't directed at me.

I think customizing the game mechanics while trying to maintain a classic "feel" wouldn't hurt. Yes, players probably bit off more then they can chew but we are human and can learn from our mistakes and make a better server. "Dealing with it and shutting the fuck up" isn't going to improve the server.
turning it into some shithole vztz server wont help either
Old 01-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Fire Giant

To my understanding VZTZ server was a shithole because of the people that played on it and the rampant cheating, not the game play mechanics.

Pop 137 as of this post during primetime. Zzzzzz.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Banned

First 50 rogue on red99, in a respectable time - with about half my playtime or more sitting around without a group. I can handle the grind, and all of the main Holo are 50.

Even with the best guild on the server it was hard to find groups, and currently it would be near impossible for any non solo class. I think people just want this to survive and at the moment it's way too brutal.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikimeru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
turning it into some shithole vztz server wont help either
the box was not a shithole you filthy cunt, watch your mouth when talking about sacred artifacts.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the box was not a shithole you filthy cunt, watch your mouth when talking about sacred artifacts.
that box was a shithole,
Closed Thread