Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 12:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf420 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol I love how you pussies troll about what he looks like when he's probably better looking than most of you derelicts.

And, actually, the dragons were dropped without exploiting. Keep believing everything you read. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where's that picture of Lovely killing it in the Skarlon hallway...?

Lol or the logs of dragons not casting breaths or being killed by less than 15 people with many being in their 30s?
Old 01-12-2012, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I came here to pvp as well. Everquest is a game where you get pixels, you fight over these pixels on a pvp server.

When theres no pixels to fight over, theres no pvp.
lol, in every major guild vs guild pvp fight Holocaust owned Nihilum. Holo would set up people in the connecting zone to gank those who would try to come help and those who would run. They would set up ogres at zoneouts so people couldnt get in to the zone to assist as well. They had herders pushing people into the main PVP battle, etc., etc., aka advanced pvp tactics. Nihilum had none. How did Holocaust get that first nagafen? Did they exploit you guys to kill you all? No, you guys got totally owned. What about in guk? Owned. OOT? Owned, ran away.

Again, this is the same guild that claimed victory is plugging and coming back later to collect nagafen loot when it's uncontested. That doesn't sound very red to me. But um carry on with the victory speech and stuff.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, in every major guild vs guild pvp fight Holocaust owned Nihilum. Holo would set up people in the connecting zone to gank those who would try to come help and those who would run. They would set up ogres at zoneouts so people couldnt get in to the zone to assist as well. They had herders pushing people into the main PVP battle, etc., etc., aka advanced pvp tactics. Nihilum had none. How did Holocaust get that first nagafen? Did they exploit you guys to kill you all? No, you guys got totally owned. What about in guk? Owned. OOT? Owned, ran away.

Again, this is the same guild that claimed victory is plugging and coming back later to collect nagafen loot when it's uncontested. That doesn't sound very red to me. But um carry on with the victory speech and stuff.
Everyone plugs. 10 Nihilum jumping 2 Holocaust or 10 Holocaust jumping 2 Nihilum does not give you "the edge".

I have seen several PVP fights of equal numbers go both ways.

Get off your high horse pal.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have seen several PVP fights of equal numbers go both ways.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

When numbers were even, we usually came out on top. The problem is that Holocaust over-recruited to the point where they were outnumbering us 2-to-1 or 3-to-1 in every fight, which is completely insurmountable in EverQuest; I don't care how good you are. What's the difference between "avoiding PvP" and recruiting to the point that you steamroll everyone with pure numbers alone? None to me. There's been about a dozen instances of Nihilum forcing Holocaust out of a zone with equal numbers, and then Holocaust comes back in 30 minutes with twice/three times the numbers. I'm not saying there's anything wrong or invalid with that, but arguably more cowardly than any of the shit they accuse us of. At least we attempt PvP when the numbers are grossly out of our favor and don't care about our KDR like it's Call of Duty or something.

lol wut
Old 01-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Sarnak

Funny I thought the same thing about you guys.
So who's "opinion" is right?

If only we knew back on faydwere, that bearded dwarf mail questing would be such a tool. Got my kill on you enough times then.
Old 01-12-2012, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

One thing you do have to give Holo is that they knew their PvP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 01-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When numbers were even, we usually came out on top. The problem is that Holocaust over-recruited to the point where they were outnumbering us 2-to-1 or 3-to-1 in every fight, which is completely insurmountable in EverQuest; I don't care how good you are. What's the difference between "avoiding PvP" and recruiting to the point that you steamroll everyone with pure numbers alone? None to me. There's been about a dozen instances of Nihilum forcing Holocaust out of a zone with equal numbers, and then Holocaust comes back in 30 minutes with twice/three times the numbers. I'm not saying there's anything wrong or invalid with that, but arguably more cowardly than any of the shit they accuse us of. At least we attempt PvP when the numbers are grossly out of our favor and don't care about our KDR like it's Call of Duty or something.
Always get a chuckle out of that mind set. KDR meaning nothing is lol. 95% of the time it goes to your skill level.

Guess it goes back to the players roots where they first played on everquest

Blue server players don't mind when someone slaughters you at your bind over and over and over

Red players usually /q after the first death
Old 01-12-2012, 01:20 PM
Banned

"No intention of exploiting" that fateful day in Lava / Sol B, we found Nihilum showing up for Nagafen with 15 people. We showed up with the same number.

Many corpses of Reika and "I quit posts" later regarding a dead Nagafen, I thought we were at the point that a report to the bug would have gotten a response.

Now, his tune has quickly changed after we've "lost" 2 members and their poop socking the dragon until it bugs out has been branded as legit.

If you think you're taking us on with equal numbers (or at all really) and winning... I mean... I was there for the fights in front of Guk top and Sol B. No Holocaust members were slain :/. You guys coulda been respawned probably 2 or more times after that with your buff setup when we engaged + full hp and mana and get the same result.
Old 01-12-2012, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Always get a chuckle out of that mind set. KDR meaning nothing is lol. 95% of the time it goes to your skill level.

Guess it goes back to the players roots where they first played on everquest

Blue server players don't mind when someone slaughters you at your bind over and over and over

Red players usually /q after the first death

When your characters are "immortal" and all you have to lose is some coin and xp...who cares yaknow.

I have been PKed a couple times..usually when i am half health, OOM, engaged in a mob and they outnumber me 2-1.

All fun though!
Closed Thread