Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 08:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holocaust vent usually involves talking about sports , gambling or law school. Immersion level is low and even when we wipe it's usually people getting a good laugh about how we fucked up.
http://youtu.be/58EGadkT8TA

Noob doesn't even know about his own clan. "They d d d deleted the guild! I spent since 5 am in solb all day just to get banned!" Confirmed Holocaust most immersed guild, by leaps and bounds, just look whats happened, you've lost the server and now the forums are polluted with holopoop, how more immersed can any group of people be in any game? not much.

see graveyard for more flawless victories over troll clan that mostly exists on forums.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

Multiple vent recordings of nihilum have been posted, all have a dangerously high immersion level. You link to the only recording of holo vent, which happens to be when an entire guild was banned. Guild bannage does lead to raging and high immersion level, however, note that even after this, only a couple of people are mad, quite a few others are being snarky and clearly don't give a fuck.

Also, have numerous kills on Oddjob, terrible druid, terrible player, let's his group members die in equal battles as he rushes his flabby fingers to his gate pots, spams dots in PVP as a druid even though everyone knows dots worthless. thx bai
Old 04-02-2012, 09:35 AM
Planar Protector

Salty you are an idiot.

I left after Draco..CT happened about 2 hours later.

Be proud that a 5 caster gank squad killed a half health SK.

As for all the rest. It is surprising that Holocaust has gone full Nazi now and that the JEWS still support it. I can only imagine the grandparents that survived WW2 would be so proud!

I am not sure what is more retarded...Jews in Holocaust or Holocaust wondering why they can't recruit.

Guess i will just have to think it over.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Multiple vent recordings of nihilum have been posted, all have a dangerously high immersion level. You link to the only recording of holo vent, which happens to be when an entire guild was banned. Guild bannage does lead to raging and high immersion level, however, note that even after this, only a couple of people are mad, quite a few others are being snarky and clearly don't give a fuck.

Also, have numerous kills on Oddjob, terrible druid, terrible player, let's his group members die in equal battles as he rushes his flabby fingers to his gate pots, spams dots in PVP as a druid even though everyone knows dots worthless. thx bai
Blahblahblahblah.

JEW IN HOLOCAUST...wtf?
Old 04-02-2012, 09:37 AM
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58EGa...ature=youtu.be

rofl
Old 04-02-2012, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blahblahblahblah.

JEW IN HOLOCAUST...wtf?
Complains about anti-semitism, only one mentioning Jews. Wonder who the real anti semite is? Holocaust appreciates the gold I bring in, the tax returns I've prepared, and the portfolio diversification I've performed for multiple guildies. Perhaps had Natural taken advantage of my services to diversify his assets, he would be in a better position today. Alpha Jew out.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did?

I was not even online when they was killing CT.
not possible unless u went to taco bell?
Old 04-02-2012, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Complains about anti-semitism, only one mentioning Jews. Wonder who the real anti semite is? Holocaust appreciates the gold I bring in, the tax returns I've prepared, and the portfolio diversification I've performed for multiple guildies. Perhaps had Natural taken advantage of my services to diversify his assets, he would be in a better position today. Alpha Jew out.
holocaust jews represent
Old 04-02-2012, 09:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Has no kills or they'd be posted. Has been super mad at me a long time and would have rubbed them in my face if they existed.

Meanwhile his clan has died 135+ times to the gnombinos and totally unedited evidence of it is all over the internet, see sig.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFilthed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
altho oddjob(hijinx,herb,always defeated 1v1 player whoever the fuk he is, was only nihilum who made an appearance on supremes behalf!

he died 1v1
Dear filthed-- i know your pea sized brain my have trouble registering this, but allow me to clear it up for you again.

Oddjob/Thrilla is a different person than I am.. as much as you'd like to take credit killing 2 very different people over killing his alt you'll have to try a lil harder.. can't be that hard, I mean you only have the most powerful PvP spell in game at your fat fingertips [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Red99 Graveyard blog updated 4/8, find yourself!
Closed Thread