Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 05:13 PM
Banned

Yeah im in Nihilum and never cheated... thanks for the great input trolls
Old 04-30-2012, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

I think enough has been done as it stands. With the recent resist modifications, playing a melee is much more viable. The population isn't going to drop any further and it's time for the pendulum to swing the other way.

What's much more interesting are the guild dynamics recently. Holocaust is gone, and Nihilum is beginning to break...I wouldn't be surprised to see some serious fractures there. Founding Fathers has become raid capable and will be in a position soon to challenge for superiority. Brotherhood is bringing in returning players and will be planes capable very soon. Rexx is bringing a crew back in to boot, which is good news.

Will it be enough? Only if people know about it, and I think that's where the problem lies. Changes only mean something if they're advertised, and it's up to the community to get the word out. HZ is a very good idea though...and could contribute greatly in bringing more momentum to a server rebirth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijinks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
* Release Kunark

* Release Kunark

* Release Kunark

* Release Kunark

* Release Kunark

* Release Kunark

* Release Kunark

Did I mention release Kunark??? There is absolutely 0 benefit to keep it classic any longer, people that left server will not come back until Kunark is released.. Global OOC was added too late, server feels more alive now with 80 people than it did with 150 2 months ago.. Look for pop to continue to dwindle down in the next 2 months and spike up again when Kunark is released.

I guess I'm not talking how I would run a server, but what we can do to bring people back to this one.. but if it was my server I would immediately insert Kunark and toss this classic timeline out the window
tbh i agree. no reason this server should be behind blue server. however release it right. employ the p99 planar protectors to start an internet forum crusade for advertising. if i can get 9 people to try eve from p99 with my half ass posts. imagine what i might be able to do if unleashed upon the internet.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

PLANAR PROTECTORS ASSEMBLE

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(I'm Tony Stark)

Agreed Samwise. Kunark = biggest opportunity to get people back into the game. Gotta be hyped like the second coming of Jesus well in advance of release.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:36 PM
Banned

Seary put it all in 1 post but to say it again

FUCKING HOTZONES so ezpz perfect funnel, 0 drawback, suck my dick
Old 04-30-2012, 05:38 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Tombom the veteran!
Old 04-30-2012, 05:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall Jackson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tombom the veteran!
I will be your robert E lee son
Old 04-30-2012, 06:00 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Not even joking, roll a toon named bobbylee or jebstuart
Old 04-30-2012, 06:07 PM
Kobold

I wouldn't mind doing teams again as long as there are lessons learned from live and modifications made to absolutely disallow cross team invulnerable healing / buffs. PDM anyone?

TZ-The Highland Army
SZ-Malignant, Hate

Stormhammer-Science of War
The Rathe-Precision Strike

R99 - 52 Necro
P99 - 34 Mage
Old 04-30-2012, 06:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zallar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't mind doing teams again as long as there are lessons learned from live and modifications made to absolutely disallow cross team invulnerable healing / buffs. PDM anyone?
Closed Thread