Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2012, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Unless you find dealing with adds, spells or giants (?) to be interesting as opposed to choosing the easiest possible route all the time, that is.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or you could keep killing crocs past level 20 and never have to deal with adds, spells, or giants. Can't believe anyone ever does the orcs. It's just unnecessary and dumb with the low population we have here.
less competition for spawns at orcs, chasing down crocs can be a sob during prime time, well it was back when i had to do it anyways
Old 11-12-2012, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarathiel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
less competition for spawns at orcs, chasing down crocs can be a sob during prime time, well it was back when i had to do it anyways
^
Old 11-13-2012, 01:11 AM
Kobold

Well I just dinged 17. Should I still stay in Oasis or can I move to Mistmoore yet?
Old 11-13-2012, 01:58 AM
Sarnak

I can't keep watching this happen. Twilight, you are missing out on the magic that is EQ. Half the fun is going out and exploring the world, diving deep into dungeons with a group of friends and slowly exploring all areas of it. Become impulsive and just explore the world. Be cautious with where you go, but as a bard you shouldn't be in too much trouble.

But to answer your question, no MM is too high for 17. Once you hit 18 as a bard the most efficient way to lvl is swarm kiting in Karanas then OT. You should be in OT by 30 then you can swarm kite up to 49 if you want. But I warn you, such lvling comes at a great price.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:05 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexical [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't keep watching this happen. Twilight, you are missing out on the magic that is EQ. Half the fun is going out and exploring the world, diving deep into dungeons with a group of friends and slowly exploring all areas of it. Become impulsive and just explore the world. Be cautious with where you go, but as a bard you shouldn't be in too much trouble.

But to answer your question, no MM is too high for 17. Once you hit 18 as a bard the most efficient way to lvl is swarm kiting in Karanas then OT. You should be in OT by 30 then you can swarm kite up to 49 if you want. But I warn you, such lvling comes at a great price.
I am adventuring. I went to Upper Guk last night. Ended in disaster though.

And I'm not in a hurry to gain levels either. But I'm not in the mood to wander the entire world on the other hand; I want to go to where it's most efficient. That's how I play. I've seen the entire world many times; there's no need to explore it again. I'll be doing plenty of that when I start working on my epic.
Last edited by Twilight-Sparkle; 11-13-2012 at 02:09 AM..
Old 11-13-2012, 02:12 AM
Sarnak

Then swarm kiting. You can get lvl 50 damn quick as a bard.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:18 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexical [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then swarm kiting. You can get lvl 50 damn quick as a bard.
I don't know if I can do that. My Wireless DSL is not so stable, and I wouldn't feel comfortable doing something where one mistake would get me killed. I need room for error.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:54 PM
Sarnak

Practice makes perfect. Start small, maybe 2 or 3 mobs and try not to get hit. Once you feel comfortable, start the swarm. Turn off ALL effects and graphics because you will lag. Honestly if you have a death for every successful swarm, you are still way ahead. It will also prepare you for later levels when you are expected to have at LEAST 3 songs twisted(beware the carpal tunnel). With swarm kiting, you can get to lvl 30 in a night, no problem.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:14 AM
Sarnak

Go to Unrest upstairs until about 24, then you can do MM if you form a group for the entrance.
Closed Thread