Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2021, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just as your history of failure as a tactician will follow you everywhere, I still and always will lead these fine men. We are still recruiting.

To you sons of Erud who wish to know the truth and follow in the footsteps of champions, seek me out.
Hey I haven't been around here since August but seeing what's happened that I read here and whatnot im not sure if it's a good idea that you should push that particular verbiage anymore.
Old 02-10-2021, 06:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They left/ended the UN entirely, not just an agreement though. They kept their promise to immediately do so. Everyone involved knew that was agreed upon, yet here we are.

I can't imagine wanting to go back to it after all I've seen and the bias but I'd be willing to have an objective convo with them about it. They have my draft for fixing the culture here, it involves everyone.
They entered an agreement. They left without providing 72 hours notice. This isn't hard.
Old 02-10-2021, 06:35 PM
Banned

100%.

It also follows that UN is no longer a thing unless reworked into something new.
Old 02-10-2021, 06:41 PM
Banned

It was a UN agreement, the UN was sadly proved to be a sham with constant lobbying for rotations behind closed doors. Open raids and the UN were based on that not happening. The truth came to light and the whole agreement which everything was founded upon was nullified.
Old 02-10-2021, 06:44 PM
Aviak

lol
Old 02-10-2021, 06:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
It was a UN agreement, the UN was sadly proved to be a sham with constant lobbying for rotations behind closed doors. Open raids and the UN were based on that not happening. The truth came to light and the whole agreement which everything was founded upon was nullified.
If I'm in a bedroom and then leave the house the bedroom was in, I've still left the bedroom. 72 hours notice. This is not hard.
Old 02-10-2021, 06:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
That sounds a lot like rule lawyering... "We removed UN so therefore UN agreements don't count"

I think the spirit of 72hr notice was just that, you're gonna go against your word, give 72hrs notice.
Here's what raid rules post from Blue.

"Note on Rule Lawyering – I think the spirit of everything we are trying to accomplish here is pretty clear. Anyone that tries to twist the words to support and/or justify nefarious actions will not be rewarded. There will be no “technically this could be that”, or “well it doesn’t exactly say this word for word”. From this point forward we will be actively enforcing the spirit of these rules more so than the exact letter of the law. Don't expect to skirt passed a raid suspension on a loop hole or technicality."

-- https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=189856
Last edited by Sarkhan; 02-10-2021 at 06:54 PM.. Reason: formatting
Old 02-10-2021, 06:55 PM
Banned

UN rules dont apply to non UN members buddy. You nullified it the first time you started badgering CSR about or saying you will quit over rotational content. I'd estimate the UN was nullified within a few weeks of it being created.

Kingdom and BDA's issue isn't that ST or DMO is #1, their issue is that someone else is #1. They'd do this to anyone, and did on blue with TMO etc.

What they do boils down to CSR harassment. It is defined in the classic PNP. You don't send excessive tells to CSR or make constant demands. Page 26 I believe of the Kunark guide.
Old 02-10-2021, 06:58 PM
Kobold

DMO isn't even a number any more bro.
Old 02-10-2021, 06:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
their issue is that someone else is #1
Pecking order calamities in EQ are quite classic.
Closed Thread