Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2014, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not a poopsock, it was camping. So what if the enchanter who was camping the mob had his/her force enroute and not there currently. Not everyone is friends with people who have a bazillion high level alts, you can't expect someone to camp their main that they play in one spot for a week. Sorry, but this shit ain't classic.
The BDA ench had no one in zone camped out for her - she called it out in guildchat and anyone available mobilized from EC or ported to Nektulos to help.

Verina and Vessel are pretty much races to mobilize after they pop, and whoever gets a force there fastest and is FTE wins.

End of story - it doesn't matter how long someone is there waiting for it to pop. If you REALLY want to make sure you get the kill after camping Verina/Vessel, you better have your force there with you waiting.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 05-05-2014, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Manowarr watched Snackies kill Vessel RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM and he was there first! ANARCHY!!
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 05-05-2014, 06:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
under what wacky scenario can ninja looting be justified
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty huge difference between anthrax's situation and this one, there literally was 10 seconds left on that item and someone had said it was rotting
some of these threads you can just wait long enough and chest will answer his own rhetoricals
Old 05-05-2014, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrench [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
some of these threads you can just wait long enough and chest will answer his own rhetoricals
He didn't say Anthrax didn't deserve to be punished.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 05-05-2014, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrench [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really cute the way you snip Chest's post to make it say something completely different. Quite the toolbag move there.

Quote:
pretty huge difference between anthrax's situation and this one, there literally was 10 seconds left on that item and someone had said it was rotting. It didn't come from Zeelot's mouth though which is why he had to eat the suspension.
Old 05-05-2014, 06:11 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your summary of my post is faulty, idgaf who has a guild or not. The unguilded enchanter was camping a non-raid mob longer than the bda enchanter, the problem here is that the unguilded enchanter's group of friends were enroute, while bda enchanter's w/e force started attacking the mob. But why was the enchanter not even grouped? It's purely a dick move that this situation happened. I waited less than 8 hours for the spawn on my enchanter, Can only imagine the guild flaring chat that was going on when whomever in BDA announced that the mob spawned. If i had known i would of logged onto my cleric that's guilded with them.
This isnt about one being guilded and one isnt. I did spend quite some time camping both vessle and verina and still have lost races because i wasnt able to engage 1st. By your logic you cant camp a 3 to 7 days epic spawn without being either on holiday or being workless and being on serious drugs. She was there an could have engaged herself but then she simply would have died because she didnt had a force there fast enogh.

The "camping" part of Verina is to notice she pops up. It has nothing to do with spending one second or 7 day in the Zone.

Our force engaged first. If Saraya had some friends that were willing to spend all that time she invested with her it would be her piece and i simply would have waited for my next chance. Do you think she is the only one that spend lots of time on her epic quest?

You can spend all your time arguing why i werent in the killgroup or whatever.

Does any of that defends in any way what she did? She had a few minutes after the kill to think things over an consider the consequenses. She was fully aware that i were standing next to the corpse and she chose the most stupid option.

She is paying for it by being baned.

Does that make me happy? No it dosent.

Id rather just would have looted the piece and be happy that I compleated one of the harder pieces for my epic with the help of my guild and my friends.

cu

Prici
Last edited by Pricila; 05-05-2014 at 06:13 PM..
Old 05-05-2014, 06:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
pretty huge difference between anthrax's situation and this one, there literally was 10 seconds left on that item and someone had said it was rotting. It didn't come from Zeelot's mouth though which is why he had to eat the suspension.
Well there was only like 5 mins and 45 seconds on left on Verina. What is the BDA policy regarding corpse timers and acceptable ninja looting?
Old 05-05-2014, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
According to what I've read so far on this thread, if they decided to let it rot it would have been well within their rights to do so. Whether there were 10 seconds til rot, or loot just opened up really doesn't matter. A ninja loot is a ninja loot.
Old 05-05-2014, 07:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sometimes mobs die quickly and group leaders derp around

its also easy to put the enchanter in 'what you THOUGHT was the exp group' and screw that up

( sorry Joyelle, I thought my group was gonna get exp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )
yeh good thing there was no ninjalooting enchanter around when that happened
Old 05-05-2014, 07:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well there was only like 5 mins and 45 seconds on left on Verina. What is the BDA policy regarding corpse timers and acceptable ninja looting?
Verina has a 30-minute corpse timer, so go be bitchy somewhere else.
Closed Thread