Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 03:02 PM
Sarnak

What getting shy now, that you cant deny reality? Yeah I know
Old 01-07-2021, 03:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
failure of calling covid a hoax
What exactly do you think would have happened to the deficit if we had done a complete lockdown? We certainly would have had to distribute many $2000 check payouts. Where do you think that money comes from?
Old 01-07-2021, 03:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What exactly do you think would have happened to the deficit if we had done a complete lockdown? We certainly would have had to distribute many $2000 check payouts. Where do you think that money comes from?
Not hard to understand, if we contained it fast there would not be hundreds of thousands of cases and it would not have spread to every inch of America, we would have only need one stimulus package. What people like you dont understand is once you let a contagious virus get in to the hundreds of thousands of affected cases, ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTAIN. So we have to have rolling lockdowns when things get out of hand and many stimulus packages. You contain it early on by tracing and containing, none of this would have happened. But we know trump said it is what it is, so it must be right

And i guess you missed the part where trump increased the deficit from 600 bil to 1.3 Trillion in 3 years for teh sole purpose of tax cuts to corporations and the rich, and what did it get us ??? Not higher pay, not more employment, not more GDP, it gave rich more money to put in their bank accounts, and propped the stock market up which is currently creating the biggest bubble in American history. And when the bubble pops who do you think is going to be screwed, people like you. The rich will be long gone.
Last edited by budz2112; 01-07-2021 at 03:14 PM..
Old 01-07-2021, 03:17 PM
Banned

Knowing what you know about Americans, do you honestly believe we could have fully contained it?
Old 01-07-2021, 03:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Knowing what you know about Americans, do you honestly believe we could have fully contained it?
If we had a competent federal government, yes easily

the question is, why do you have so little faith in America. And frankly I am person who deals very little with faith
Old 01-07-2021, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The long term economic impact of not getting the virus under control will be far greater than the economic impact of doing a complete lockdown for like 8 weeks.
Old 01-07-2021, 03:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If we had a competent federal government, yes easily
Then you're so naive that I don't really care about your opinion. Good luck to you.
Old 01-07-2021, 03:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Then you're so naive that I don't really care about your opinion. Good luck to you.
Sad you have so little faith in Americans and America. What I have said is not an opinion, its how every other country in the world who dealt with the virus correctly did it, based on knowledge and facts. What my faith deals with is the American people, and yes I do have faith we will always perservere
Old 01-07-2021, 03:24 PM
Banned

Faith has nothing to do with it. This is realism. And what you said is both an opinion and speculation. We've seen what other countries have done, yes, but there is no way of knowing that would work in America.
Old 01-07-2021, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The long term economic impact of not getting the virus under control will be far greater than the economic impact of doing a complete lockdown for like 8 weeks.
How do you constitutionally do a "complete lockdown"? What expertise do you have that informs your supposed "8 week" figure?
Closed Thread