Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2017, 08:11 PM
Banned

madmen going their own way
Old 05-09-2017, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
madmen going their own way
https://youtu.be/4N3N1MlvVc4
Old 05-09-2017, 08:36 PM
Fire Giant

Number of people surprised that Daywolf is a christian tard = none

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 05-09-2017, 09:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BREAKING:

Comey, you're fired!
Anybody wanna fill me in on this and why everyone seems to freak out ? i thought i was kinda getting american politics, but i'm lost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 05-09-2017, 09:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anybody wanna fill me in on this and why everyone seems to freak out ? i thought i was kinda getting american politics, but i'm lost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump did it so its bad and must be a cover up, despite all the left-wing media and all of Hillary supporters calling for his resignation weeks/months ago. It's basically fueling their Trump/Russian conspiracy because they think Trump is firing somebody who is investigating Trump. Even Hillary herself just this week blamed Comey for her losing the election.

https://archive.is/7akaH
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.6e9a27bda7a0

there's like 3,000 articles from left-wingers demanding he be fired.

GOP didn't like Comey involvement in the political race either. He refused to go after Hillary (e.g. wiping 30k emails) despite evidence that other people got prosecuted for far less.
Last edited by Tankdan; 05-09-2017 at 09:34 PM..
Old 05-09-2017, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

Welp the GOP might be hedging a bet.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39860330
Old 05-09-2017, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump did it so its bad and must be a cover up, despite all the left-wing media and all of Hillary supporters calling for his resignation weeks/months ago. It's basically fueling their Trump/Russian conspiracy because they think Trump is firing somebody who is investigating Trump. Even Hillary herself just this week blamed Comey for her losing the election.

GOP didn't like Comey involvement in the political race either. He refused to go after Hillary (e.g. wiping 30k emails) despite evidence that other people got prosecuted for far less.
Can't misspeak in front of congress. Not surprised because of that, but people freaking out and stretching it is asinine. Dude could be prosecuted for perjury if an investigation happens to find enough evidence. The firing was proly sufficient for most in Washington DC tho'.
Old 05-09-2017, 09:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

James B. Comey, the FBI director, faced a Senate committee Wednesday for the first time since he confirmed in March that the FBI was investigating whether President Trump's current or former aides coordinated with Russian intelligence during the 2016 presidential campaign.
Old 05-09-2017, 10:38 PM
Sarnak

Comey should be fired for throwing the election to Trump but hired as Special Prosecutor of the Russian stealing the election from Clinton. Duh.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Number of people surprised that Daywolf is a christian tard = none
Wat?!? you really are slow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] It's ok, it's ok to be dumb, nothin' wrong with it.
I've only mentioned it some half dozen times the past year as well. Especially in my debates with our muslim friend here about islam.... who seems to have vanished I suppose out with a boom. Someone recently said I'm a reformed/protestant, but I don't identify there, other than core beliefs (e.g 5 solas, creeds etc.). Because that's reformed from Catholicism, I'm more into Eastern beliefs pre-Byzantine empire. All simplicity, no traditions, but modern/revised.

Why?? Because Comey should have sought prosecution. He blatantly didn't and that was wrong no matter the outcome or who it was that did it. He declared things that by nature would require prosecution, then did a full 180 degree turn dismissing it.

He didn't cause her to lose, he gave her a chance to win, but by being above the law. I don't think it swayed any votes, there is too much of a divide anyway, would make no difference. He should have been out on the first day of Trump's office, not wait until it comes out he lied about how many emails there were. Though is unimportant compared to the content of the emails, only takes one really.

A nation w/o laws is a nation that's doomed. We have plenty of laws, but they get ignored while lawmakers just keep cranking out more laws to be ignored. I think under 0bama, they created more laws than were ever made in 200+ years. Makes it all more confusing and easier to ignore all laws.

Oh and they likely wouldn't have replaced her with Bernie, she already had damaged him enough with her cheating ways. Just another NWO shill like Shillery would have went up against Trump, like Biden or someone. He make you look smart.
Last edited by Daywolf; 05-10-2017 at 12:49 AM..
Closed Thread