Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2017, 08:40 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

russia is like a pacifier for your weak minds. you are like a little baby. low quality posts will no longer be permitted now that the #1 forums poster has returned.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:24 AM
Fire Giant

ITT:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 05-10-2017, 09:35 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

I didn't make a single post referencing emails. Now please answer my question, what exactly do you mean when you say "Russian interference" ???
Old 05-10-2017, 09:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
>game of images
>sucks at it
>literally POTUS coming from being a reality tv person

fuck my dude... do you even reality? like at all?
also GJ dodging the question, why even reply?
Lol, Fippy jr.

Terrible analogy that doesn't hold water with discernment, so back to my question on Senator Graham wanting to investigate Trump's business dealings with Russia.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what exactly do you mean when you say "Russian interference" ???
Old 05-10-2017, 10:08 AM
Banned

report 4 spam
Old 05-10-2017, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
report 4 spam
^ is upset thread isn't dominated by leftist posts today, to him opposing opinion is always "spam".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ITT:
[/IMG]
uuuuh wut? You still don't get it. This isn't about finding guilt, she was already caught red handed over the emails, moving top secret communications over an unregistered and unsecured server which is damn illegal. This is all about smoke and mirrors and shifting her own responsibility to a conspiracy theory that has turned up ZIP proof to this day on every try.

This is all about a far left conspiracy theory! Just like I said the other day, you guys are by far bigger conspiracy theory nuts than you claim I am. This shit about as bad as crazy flat earth theory. This while HRC sold the kitchen sink to Russia, millions of dollars donated to her Clinton Foundation by them after giving everything away to Russia, war tech and all. And now you guys are worried about finding Trumps business dealings with Russia?!? And Comey is the super hero that is going to expose Trump and prove your conspiracy theory?!? And now the conspiracy theory deepens lol "It must be all true, look he fired Comey!" After the dems have been crying for him to be fired.

lol you are all bad bad conspiracy theorists! Whacked out stuff here. And sadly, pushing us closer to war just to save face for HRC or something. This is beyond senile...
Old 05-10-2017, 01:28 PM
Banned

Hey guys, I have an idea, lets talk about something super low brow and stupid, you know, like the type of stuff the most deplorable people on both the left and right talk about: hillary clintons emails

TAKE IT TO FACEBOOK
Old 05-10-2017, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Seriously, sharks in the water! Here is the state department welcoming a Russian ambassador to talks about the middle-east crisis etc where talks were resuming after talks in Moscow. https://youtu.be/gVYJGKJ0pyM Trying to work out some peace, or at least avoid a big shooting war.

Yeah yeah the ambassador is here due to Comey getting fired and the state department working with Russia (hak0rz) working out how they are going to cover their butts after scamming the US election process totally out of spite for HRC that poor poor woman. All going according to plan. Just glad they got Comey out of the way, it's something that will overshadow all aspects of the talks no doubt. Clinton MSM asking the important questions.

I'd say this is all hilarious if it weren't so senile. It's like laughing at a sick and dying person in a hospital bed. I mean seriously, "is the Comey firing going to cast a shadow over your talks?" ?? It's all encompassing, MSM desperate to find something so to defend their goddess HRC and clear her good name, at any cost, whatever conspiracy theory it takes. Maybe they can break into the talks, and turn the conversation to what's important, to just how guilty Putin and Trump are after this miserable defeat against true and fair democracy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys, I have an idea, lets talk about something super low brow and stupid, you know, like the type of stuff the most deplorable people on both the left and right talk about: hillary clintons emails

TAKE IT TO FACEBOOK
Yeah becasue we can only talk about stuff here that makes Hillary, 0bama, Kerry etc look good while bashing Trump. Lets not ever point out the lunacy of the left. This is the Trump bashing thread or gtfo
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Daywolf; 05-10-2017 at 01:43 PM..
Old 05-10-2017, 01:44 PM
Banned

no if you talk about hillaries emails, it makes you sound stupid, fat and crazy.
Closed Thread