Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2014, 12:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi everyone!

just a friendly neighborhood reminder from your Lead CSR GM, that i will be raid suspending all guilds from all raid targets if an agreement has not been reached by the end of TMOs raid suspension on January 2nd.

this should serve as enough incentive to motivate all the guilds into reaching a fair agreement in a timely manner.

<3
Sirken

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

How exactly do you suspend all guilds from all raid targets, specifically?

Cause if you can do that, then surely removing variance is hella lot easier?
Last edited by Toodles; 01-01-2014 at 12:20 PM..
Old 01-01-2014, 12:17 PM
Aviak

Hello all.

Leiker/Photre from Europa here.

I will be Europas representative in the talks since most of the officers are afk for holidays. If anyone can get in contact with me either here regarding the details(time, place) of the next vent talks. It would be much appreciated. I have tried contacting Taken and Divinity ingame, but none of their officers are online at this time due to hangover [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-01-2014, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

I haven't been to Founder's since they expanded. I have a buddy that works in QC there and he used to be able to walk out with 24 beers for free every day. I suspect Founders' quality is sliding though because the Centennials I've tried in the last year or so have all tasted like well water.

As far as power I have no idea - I just got to Grand Rapids a few days ago. After that ice storm I was without power in Lansing for 32 hours.

I prefer Bell's too. Two Hearted ftw
Old 01-01-2014, 12:46 PM
Fire Giant

partial to the dirty bastard myself
Old 01-01-2014, 03:01 PM
Banned

May I suggest the smaller guilds voice their concerns to some of the higher up Cat B guilds like BDA, Divinity and Taken. Tonight's forum will be restricting representatives to 2 players from each guild. With that in mind, we will still be having 10 -12 people on our vent likely all talking at once. We know the concerns and we are doing our best to come to some sort of amiable solution that benefits everyone. However if you haven't killed a Dragon or God in the past 6 months, then please let your proxy be conveyed by one of the aforementioned guilds.

Morphius
Forceful Entry
Old 01-01-2014, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
partial to the dirty bastard myself
Yeah DB is a quality scotch ale, as is the Backwoods Bastard. I'm pretty partial to IPA myself - Double Trouble is delicious.
Old 01-01-2014, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

I cant wait to see gore kill noobies, vs getting trained to ZI of KC, Fay murdering fire-pot people.

MY toons suck in vp this will be great [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] on and Sev killing people on way to FoB

zero people in hate and fear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 01-01-2014, 04:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and we reserve the right to do absolutely anything imaginable (or unimaginable), as we see for the betterment of the server's future moving forward.
I thought you guys where around to summon our corpses when they fall off of sky and tell people to try /rewind
Old 01-01-2014, 04:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedrie.bellamie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought you guys where around to summon our corpses when they fall off of sky and tell people to try /rewind
All sky corpses to rot!
Old 01-01-2014, 04:39 PM
Sarnak

ever heard of cutting off your nose to spite your face? that is what the OP is doing

asking the players to fix a non-classic situation

someone said that according to timelines that when p99 was lauched to today, that we would be on Gates of Discord. These problems would not exist with more content.

Remove all non-classic asscpects of raid mobs and you will have part of your problem fixed
Closed Thread