Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 12:40 AM
Fire Giant

I wonder why g13 hasn't posted in here.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:44 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauremore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't let those fuckers spin the truth. DA cleared hate earlier in that day with people. I saw it. They could have poopsocked then if they had "no idea" if he would pop or not. If that isn't enough for you then wtf didnt they rush to his spawn point earlier when we were clearing? So stfu, they got caught, they need to be banned, end of story!
I try translate this for u virt, his saying that DA was in hate earlier and had cleared it but didnt stay. But they could have if they wanted to poopsock, yet they left and came back almost exactly when inny popped.

But yah, that was kind of wtf are you talking about....

So now its 3 trans dissing it out.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:47 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya funny how three guilds all showed up at the same time for Vox.......
To be clear, we were there tracking for over a day before anyone showed up and didn't log in until after she spawned. No one else was.

Also, thank you Rogean for banning those who offended. Will the loot that was unfairly gained be destroyed?
Old 09-10-2010, 12:47 AM
Sarnak

i understood what he meant, i didnt understand why he quoted me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] until he told me i mean but still...

anyways, anyone wanting to guess at names of who was banned? 8 people, and it seems this thread is losing its fire :/
Old 09-10-2010, 12:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theldios [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrong. Case in point I did find someone wallest that was lost and it was fileld with CC and close 200 in cash I found this poor persons work Id in the wallet called her work they put me in touch with her and I gave back her wallet.
Sorry to say that your morals are low enough to think that everyone else is on the same level as you but I am not in that bracket with you.
I do not feel the need to cheat at anything I do. I thrive on earnign what I have. If oportunity arises I will walk right past it and keep going knowing I stand and a better pair of legs than the guy who is cheating at something. That said I will not whine about someone else cheating either. I would just avoid that person/persons and keep doing things my way.
When you get older kid you will learn that when you cheat at things the only one your cheating is yourself
I like this guy....Similar to how birthdays and xmas isnt all about the present, is about spending good quality time with people you love and care about. Am trying to teach my 4 yr old them qualities, but he's 4 =P
Old 09-10-2010, 12:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by girth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder why g13 hasn't posted in here.
if so, you're likely the only one. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:03 AM
Banned

I feel for Rogean, I too suffered abuse from players (mostly from VZTZ) :

Originally Posted by Gobbe:

Let me ask you guys, how the hell did a random dude from p99 manage to troll his way into full GM access with summon capabilities?

Originally Posted by Epas

Before I asked him to leave our raid, he turned me into a boat so I couldn't even move. Later he came back and killed half the raid.

Originally Posted by Epas

oh great, its Abacab. better log before he turns you into a boat or changes your surname.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:25 AM
Fire Giant

who says you have to mention them by guilds rogean? just tell us player names. Why would you want to protect their reputation or what the fuck ever if they were doing shady shit like this.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:34 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Abacab was the best Guide on Vz Tz for the week he was there. Was fun there with his little pvp events. To bad the "uber" guild got all but hurt for the 10 minutes of fooling around turning into boats that got him ousted.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:40 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who says you have to mention them by guilds rogean? just tell us player names. Why would you want to protect their reputation or what the fuck ever if they were doing shady shit like this.
I think thats obvious, he mentions the names, you all know the guilds, and then he'd be just fueling the fire that you all live off of lol~
Closed Thread