Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2020, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Using false equivalencies is not an argument. I am not doing what you are suggesting I am doing. I am posting video evidence of real situations in which Shamans operate. I am also posting videos of a Shaman using Clinging Darkness lol.

You are insulting people, making silly hypotheticals (which you refuse to back up at all), and use false equivalencies to try and avoid the fact that you aren't doing anything to prove your argument[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You insult everyone who dared read through this giant clusterfuck of a pointless thread by wasting their time. And I'd hate to tell you, but the whole logic of FSI ever helping an ogre out -- even just one time-- is purely hypothetical. Guess that makes your choice of racefor shaman pretty damn "silly", huh?
Old 07-19-2020, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You insult everyone who dared read through this giant clusterfuck of a pointless thread by wasting their time. And I'd hate to tell you, but the whole logic of FSI ever helping an ogre out -- even just one time-- is purely hypothetical.
100% false on everything you just said. FSI is factually working. It has helped players, including myself. This is your weakest argument yet[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-19-2020, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
100% false on everything you just said. FSI is factually working. It has helped players, including myself. This is your weakest argument yet[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So show me the video of your ogre shaman benefiting from FSi.
Old 07-19-2020, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So show me the video of your ogre shaman benefiting from FSi.
Every video I have posted I am getting bashed. Nobody here is going to claim FSI is broken/not working. Just watch those and count how many times I get bashed[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] You will see the lack of stuns as video proof it is working. I play other races, and I know stuns happen fairly often. They are not some crazy low percentage chance of happening, like 1%.

You can also watch my videos and see how often snare and troll regeneration would have helped (which is not at all).
Old 07-19-2020, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Every video I have posted I am getting bashed. Nobody here is going to claim FSI is broken/not working. Just watch those and count how many times I get bashed[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] You will see the lack of stuns as video proof it is working. I play other races, and I know stuns happen fairly often. They are not some crazy low percentage chance of happening, like 1%.

You can also watch my videos and see how often snare and troll regeneration would have helped (which is not at all).
Remember when you cried yourself to sleep after i pointed out how FSI could be detrimental?
Old 07-19-2020, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Remember when you cried yourself to sleep after i pointed out how FSI could be detrimental?
I have never lost a wink of sleep due to you[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I am trying to help other players learn.

I already have a video showing the exact issue you are talking about lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEgFcImQ9XU

1:47 - Bash happens in-between spell casts. Saves 1.5 seconds of stun time.
5:25 - Bash happens during Curse of The Spirits casting near the end. Doesn't get interrupted. Saves 9 seconds (1.5 from stun and the 7 or so seconds from the spent cast time).
5:55 - Bash happens during Torpor casting near the end. Doesn't get interrupted. Save 6 seconds (1.5 from stun and 4.5 or so seconds from the spent cast time).
6:28 - Bash happens in-between spell casts. Saves 1.5 seconds of stun time.
6:57 - Bash happens during Torpor casting near the end. Doesn't get interrupted. Saves 6 seconds (1.5 from stun and 4.5 or so seconds into the cast time).
7:30 - Bash happens during Cannibalize casting half way. Gets interrupted. Saves 0.25 seconds (1.25 lost from interruption, 1.5 gained from stun time).
8:00 - Bash happens during Cannibalize at the end of the cast. Doesn't get interrupted. Saves 4 seconds (1.5 from stun and 2.5 or so seconds into the cast time).
9:03 - Bash happens during Cannibalize casting half way. Gets interrupted. Saves 0.25 seconds (1.25 lost from interruption, 1.5 gained from stun time).
9:35 - Bash happens during Torpor casting near the end. Doesn't get interrupted. Saves 7 seconds (1.5 from stun and 5.5 or so seconds into the cast time).
10:06 - Bash happens during Winters Roar at the end of the cast. Doesn't get interrupted. Saves 8 seconds (1.5 from stun and 6.5 or so seconds into the cast time).
11:09 - Bash happens in between casting. Saves 1.5 seconds.
12:43 - Bash happens near the beginning of Winters Roar. Doesn't get interrupted. Saves 3 seconds (1.5 from stun and 1.5 or so seconds into the cast time).

Even when you want to talk about the potential determent to FSI (You can finish casting the spell before you realize it is interrupted), you can see from this list that most of the time, it would NOT have hurt me. Trolls have this EXACT same problem on any bash that did not stun, but had an interrupt.

EDIT: as I have said many times, the determent to FSI is a wash when comparing Trolls to Ogres, because it really depends on WHEN the stun occurs during the cast time. Sometimes Ogres save time, sometimes Trolls save time.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 07-19-2020 at 07:52 PM..
Old 07-19-2020, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-19-2020, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another example of the inability to counter the arguments presented.
Old 07-19-2020, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gdAIheodtY

Here is a video of me soloing Frenzy camp in Velks. No need for snare here, mobs don't run at 20%. Plenty of me getting bashed and not getting stunned. No Troll Regeneration needed either.
Old 07-19-2020, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Here is me soloing an internet troll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Closed Thread