Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 03:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Faith has nothing to do with it. This is realism. And what you said is both an opinion and speculation. We've seen what other countries have done, yes, but there is no way of knowing that would work in America.
Wrong, if you had a competent federal government you could control it, and yes our federal government has the rights to enforce national security issues like this. The only opinion that is being had here is my faith in the American people, not the process of controlling the virus. THe process always works, as long as you have competent people putting out the process
Old 01-07-2021, 03:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you constitutionally do a "complete lockdown"? What expertise do you have that informs your supposed "8 week" figure?
The federal government has the rights and authority over issues of national security, you should know that trump has mentioned it many times. A highly contagious virus is the definition of a national security issue
Old 01-07-2021, 03:32 PM
Banned

Back to the topic of the thread:

An interesting point that people seem to be missing about yesterday’s events: the same political tactics that were used during the BLM riots (allowing them to go on without police intervention) were used in the nation’s capital to showcase the logical end-game of a lack of law and order.

Were the stakes significantly higher for this one? Yes, of course they were, and that’s the point. The takeaway of yesterday’s events is “here is a glimpse of the worst thing that can possibly happen when you don’t have law and order”. And what’s more, it puts the left in a jam. If they say that the lack of action to stop these criminals from breaking into the capitol building was a political tactic, then they are admitting that they did the same things themselves with the BLM riots. They’re saying that they allowed unrest and violence as a means to advance a political agenda. It’s quite the chess move.
Old 01-07-2021, 03:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

An interesting point that people seem to be missing about yesterday’s events: the same political tactics that were used during the BLM riots (allowing them to go on without police intervention) were used in the nation’s capital to showcase the logical end-game of a lack of law and order.

Were the stakes significantly higher for this one? Yes, of course they were, and that’s the point. The takeaway of yesterday’s events is “here is a glimpse of the worst thing that can possibly happen when you don’t have law and order”. And what’s more, it puts the left in a jam. If they say that the lack of action to stop these criminals from breaking into the capitol building was a political tactic, then they are admitting that they did the same things themselves with the BLM riots. They’re saying that they allowed unrest and violence as a means to advance a political agenda. It’s quite the chess move.
Wrong as usual. No one from the left in politics told those people to go out and protest. IT was a collective action from millions of Americans that were sick of decades of racial injustice, and frankly many sick of the corrupt trump govt. IT was not orchestrated by anyone. No politician said go out and protest to keep me in power. They are completely different in every way. What we did see however is that blue lives matter doesnt mean a thing to the people who say it, proving it was nothing but a racist chant to counter blm. But yeah i iknow you have to pivot after you cant explain why the party of fiscal conservatism increased the deficit from 600 bil to 1.3 trillion in 3years
Old 01-07-2021, 03:41 PM
Banned

My point isn't about the reason behind the riots and break-in. Of course they are different. That's obvious and doesn't need to be said, or at least I thought so.

The point is about the political strategy behind yesterday's events. Please try to understand that.
Old 01-07-2021, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

What does BLM have to do with this thread or the events at the capitol?

Other than, you know, continual attempts on behalf of cultist traitors to spin and equivocate because their own positions, such as they are, are irrational and indefensible.

Keep pivoting. How about that deficit?
Old 01-07-2021, 03:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
My point isn't about the reason behind the riots and break-in. Of course they are different. That's obvious and doesn't need to be said, or at least I thought so.

The point is about the political strategy behind yesterday's events. Please try to understand that.
The political strategy was to try to keep a dictator in power and delay a constitutional process, which his lawyer aired on a misdirected voicemail. Sorry its hard for you to understand
Old 01-07-2021, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Old 01-07-2021, 03:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Btw neither of these matter

oh and if you think im just someone else creating another account, just look at how I argue, i dont really sound like anyone here now or in the past. Yesterday was a turning day, and people on forums who lie daily are what brings yesterday to happen
Last edited by budz2112; 01-07-2021 at 03:54 PM..
Old 01-07-2021, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Btw neither of these matter
Of course they matter, sock puppet.
Closed Thread