Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2021, 07:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
UN rules dont apply to non UN members buddy. You nullified it the first time you started badgering CSR about or saying you will quit over rotational content. I'd estimate the UN was nullified within a few weeks of it being created.

Kingdom and BDA's issue isn't that ST or DMO is #1, their issue is that someone else is #1. They'd do this to anyone, and did on blue with TMO etc.

What they do boils down to CSR harassment. It is defined in the classic PNP. You don't send excessive tells to CSR or make constant demands. Page 26 I believe of the Kunark guide.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Point of origin: Galach (not UN guild)
Verbiage: Binding
Required notice: 72 hours
Notice given: 0 hours
Hard: This isn't
Old 02-10-2021, 07:10 PM
Banned

You are both talking past each other. You both agree with sequence of events.

The disagreement appears to be about legitimacy of UN without Seal Team.

If UN is still active when Seal Team is unbanned then UN guilds will discover competition that may lead to mergers of UN guilds that UN guilds do not want to consider.

UN lasts as long as Seal Team is banned.
Old 02-10-2021, 07:11 PM
Aviak

I'm pretty sure Kingdom and others just consider you a racist asshole leading a bunch of childish racist assholes, that clutches the coattails of a guild that has constantly caused headaches for management since October 2019. And of course the individual shenannigans by many since ~2010.
Old 02-10-2021, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pecking order calamities in EQ are quite classic.
Yeah I've been here before. I ain't shook.

That's why I'm not like omg whats this Menden guy's problem! I even made a well thought out, and very considerate proposal of the all encompassing problems here that Misters Menden & Galach can think about or not.

Yes, I do know his problem. He's here to maintain law and order and it is one of his many responsibilities to control insane incidents, to make sure people don't leave en masse. If he didn't get his point across before, maybe he has now. Menden doesn't need anyone else giving him a hard time and I certainly won't. He made it pretty clear today the level of mads he's dealing with are quite unprecedented and us continuing to argue with the rotation lobbyists is making things much worse. Message clearly received. The guy does this for free, and his discretionary rulings will be accepted by us and abided by whether we agree or not. If you don't agree with that, try doing the job yourself.

I'm still playing with my brothers and will be tonight. What we have transcends loot or a guild tag. We've listened to their ridicule of "lets see how long these losers can hold tranix" and stiff armed their attempts to kill steal and bully us with 60 casuals who dont weigh 150 pixels soaking wet. I have no plan of leaving, but would not come back if I was banned.

On the other hand... their ilk do this every server. Their little wins like getting RP-lite guilds that upset them disbanded or a few free targets are completely hollow. The forces that drive them to do what they do are in deep places within them, and they carry on surface level denials or passive aggressive exchanges to cope with it.

These loot craving CSR harassers will have this problem on every server they play and staff members paid and unpaid will be forced to weather it. Notice DMO is not threatening to quit, go to TLP or convince everyone to leave with us because we didn't get our way this time. Far from it, this is all common place and I somewhat expected something like this or actually worse given how dismal the track records of the other guilds are on the raiding scene atm. All this kind of nonsense in the social scene is what makes EQ special.

It would be nice to see open raids for the people not involved in all of this again. I hope they know who to blame now, having read the truth about the agreements on lobbying rotational content.
Old 02-10-2021, 07:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If UN is still active when Seal Team is unbanned then UN guilds will discover competition that may lead to mergers of UN guilds that UN guilds do not want to consider.

I'm disagreeing with the assertion that Seal Team broke no server rules. Galach clearly stipulated player agreements are binding and require 72 hours notice for leaving. The UN itself is a player agreement. Player agreements were left without 72 hours notice. It's not up for debate, it's just what happened.
Old 02-10-2021, 07:21 PM
Kobold

They clearly broken the play Nice policies.

Agreeing to stuff then breaking agreement because you suck at competing fairly is a dick move.
Old 02-10-2021, 07:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:

UN will prevail because it is now hosted and supported by GM.
While UN rules are normally not server rules, if a guild is toxic ans refuse to play along, rules are going to be GM enforced and the offensing guild will be yet again probably banned.
Old 02-10-2021, 07:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The UN itself is a player agreement.
One which was completely nullified the first time the staff got DMed about rotational content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They clearly broken the play Nice policies.

Agreeing to stuff then breaking agreement because you suck at competing fairly is a dick move.

Damn! We just agreed.
Old 02-10-2021, 07:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One which was completely nullified the first time the staff got DMed about rotational content.
The staff may not share your opinion there. In any case, I think it's time I leave you be to live in your alternate reality. We hope you'll join us in the shared, objective one the rest of us are enjoying.

Until then.
Old 02-10-2021, 07:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once upon a time there was a dragon called "SealiousTeam", and nearby was a green village.

It was a nice dragon, that would let the nearby villagers come and join in their deer hunts. Sharing in the meats. Would even play in races with villagers.

But, at end of day... it was a dragon, and dragons is free.

Dragons don't see the forest as belonging to anyone. The deer in the forest goes to whoever hunts it!! As is the way of dragons. As far as dragons is concerned, the villagers can hunt all the deer they can manage (and they get deer too).... in fact the dragons like the competition! It sharpens dragons senses.....

But the villagers don't see it the same way.... they see the forest as theirs. So they try to pass laws that regulate what deer the dragons can hunts....

They don't want to hunt like dragons do. They want to sit back and let the dragon hunt in the forest, and then say after a few deer, the dragon has to give deer to the village.

That goes against the dragon way!! Deer belong to who can hunt deer!!! Dragons will share deer already, one week every month they share their deer hunts with everyone coming on the hunt with them.

So if village doesn't want to live with the forest and deer belonging to those who hunt it.... then the dragon will get angry, and hunt harder than ever before! The village will starve for trying to take what they don't earn!!!!
I'm no where near finishing this thread, but this gave me a good laugh. It definitely didn't age well, I guess you can say that big bad dragon just got completely owned by those little villagers.